napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Effects of our testosterone use on our female partners

treeguy79

This may be a stupid question but I thought I would ask.
5 years ago, I was in the middle of a cycle of Sust and Eq when my 34yo wife who was in good shape and in the gym 6 days a week suffered a Pulmonary Embolism that originated from Deep Vein Thrombosis. The doctors couldn't really pin point the cause of the blood clots. They blamed her birth control for causing a hormonal imbalance that thickened her blood. She was not using any PED's or AAS's and had been on this birth control for years without incident. As I sat next to her hospital bed I couldn't help but think that I may have caused this by blowing hot loads in her every night. I'm not sure how much if any test is transferred in semen. Anyone else's girls have anything like this while you were on cycle and having unprotected sex? I've felt guilty about what she went through for the last 5 years even though it may not have had anything to do with it. I'm getting ready to start a new cycle this week and I'm wondering if I should be pulling out.

you have absolutely no blame in that whatsoever and that has NOTHING to do with you at all.. NOTHING

Has absolutely Nothing to do with it whatsoever bro. If that were the case, you know how many of us out there would have women with issues?

Nothing you did bud. Like Rick said our wives would be walking time bombs. Birth control can do some nasty shit to women. I opted for a vasectomy because my wife started having leg and abdominal pain. She thought it was the birth control. A month after she quit she was like a new woman.

Top Bottom