napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Effectiveness of steroids and sarms

datazeer

Dylan,

Are steroids, specifically testosterone, less effictive at higher body fat percentages? Does body fat composition also affect sarms, specifically rad 140?

Thank you so much for what you do. I am subscribed to your youtube channel and I absolutely love your videos and all the work you do on the forums.

It's not that they are less effective it's just you will experience more harmful side effects.

Higher estrogen
Higher blood pressure
More water retention
Higher cholesterol
Higher heart rate

These are just a few off the top of my head.

You should be below 15% bf before using any steroids with the exception of TRT.

SARMS are perfect for people with higher bf% because along with cardio and a caloric deficit they can help speed up fat loss with minimal side effects.

If you're above 20% bf I would recommend not using any PED's at all until you get below this. Diet, cardio, and learning how to eat right should be on the agenda.

with sarms, its an entirely different story... steroids, in no way, shape or form, should be ran with an elevated body fat... of course they are far less effective not to mention you are at a far greater risk for side effects...

sarms are perfectly fine for people with a higher body fat and some were even designed to help treat obesity, improve cholesterol and blood pressure, which are generally issues at a higher body fat

The leaner you are, the better results you get, the more you get out of the compounds, the less sides, etc.

Sarms are much easier on the body than steroids and also dont aromatize so they are safer to use at higher bodyfat levels

Top Bottom