napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eddie - Strongman

44YOGearHead

Two year documentary of Britains strongman Eddie Hall. I highly encourage all you guys to watch it regardless of your purpose here on this forum. Currently available on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that on the list. Planning on watching it this week when I find time. I usually watch anything that has to do with the lifestyle.

It is an awesome film. Must see for sure if you haven't and claim to love the lifestyle.

That guy is a beast. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Two year documentary of Britains strongman Eddie Hall. I highly encourage all you guys to watch it regardless of your purpose here on this forum. Currently available on Netflix.

I met him at the Arnold last year. That is one big strong dude. He set a deadlift record there last year too....like 1100 lbs or some shit. Insane

I met him at the Arnold last year. That is one big strong dude. He set a deadlift record there last year too....like 1100 lbs or some shit. Insane

Yeah dude. I think it was 1050. That's the pull I was talking about. Shit was pretty clean too considering his lifting over a half ton. Those dudes are other worldly. 6'3 400 pounds... wtf!!!

The man really loves his woman lol did anyone else laugh at that, I had to pause to show my girl

Top Bottom