napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ED and Sarms

hannarans

Is it possible to have loss of libido or ED from sarms. Having some issues lately. But also talking a lot of supplements so don't know what's causing it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Short answer -NO. My libido went the other way on LGD and RAD. Was one horny mother$%ker . What sarms are you taking and are you only running sarms ? what other supplements are you also on ? Real sarms should not cause this . You will get some suppression after week 4 but nothing like you are experiencing I believe .

I'm taking
mk2866 30mg
S4 50 mg split
Lgd 10mg
This will be my third week first time running sarms I also take Protein, glutamine, creatine, bcaas, pre workout, intra workout, two types of collagen, supplement for eye health fish oil, magnesium and a new test booster ferodrox by kaged muscle

Where are your sarms from bro? If you,have legit sarms you should have no issues whatsoever. That is not a characteristic of sarms to affect your libido negatively

if you are having issues in just three weeks on them thats a HUGE red flag man... where id you get these from???

yep, common shit i keep hearing with them... they are getting a horrible reputation by the day.. same shit i hear constantly...

Do we have a good source on here yet. Or are we still waiting? I'll stop this immediately and run pct

yes stop this immediately bro... we have a new source coming hopefully by the end of the month

Top Bottom