napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ED problems at 44

bonboor

Hi Dylan I'm 44 yrs old and I weight train 3 days a week. I worked out for a long time but abused my body with binging on booze which I know u discussed. I have been channeling more towards a healthy lifestyle now. I have been having ED problems and I just feel like I don't have any lead in my pencil like I once did. Is this age related or is there something I can do to reverse it? I don't smoke and I eat a somewhat sensible diet but not like a diet your on. Any suggestions u have to get me on the right track is much appreciated Bro. I really like your videos. Straight forward and full of good info

thank you for the support bro... i really cant answer that nor could anyone else without a full blood panel... i am going to send you a link to the blood test you need to get... once you get the results, post them and i can help you!

www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

here is a coupon code as well... LPD345

Yes, you want the female panel...

Hi Dylan I'm 44 yrs old and I weight train 3 days a week. I worked out for a long time but abused my body with binging on booze which I know u discussed. I have been channeling more towards a healthy lifestyle now. I have been having ED problems and I just feel like I don't have any lead in my pencil like I once did. Is this age related or is there something I can do to reverse it? I don't smoke and I eat a somewhat sensible diet but not like a diet your on. Any suggestions u have to get me on the right track is much appreciated Bro. I really like your videos. Straight forward and full of good info

At your age it's entirely possible your test levels could be in the low side, but you need bloodwork to see what is going on. Start there and talk to your doctor about it. If you are in fact low, TRT may be a good option for you to remedy this. Welcome to isarms

I had the same problem in my mid 40s. Dr did bloodwork and mine was super low testosterone. TRT helped some but discovered some of the medication I was on at the time also affected it. All better now

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I can tell you at 53 yrs old there is no way to perform like you were when you are late teens-20's. I had my test levels checked in my mid 40's and it came back 274. Labcorp range for Testosterone is somewhere around 330-1150, give or take, from what I can remember. However, even when I started taking TRT, it made my libido rise, but as far as a raging hard on, no.

Top Bottom