napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ectomorph Body Type Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I remember when I used to be ectomorph....about 20-25 years ago. Now....not so much lol. Getting old will slow down your metabolism big time lol

tall, extreme ectomorph is my favourite body type (like jon skywalker, david laid etc).most people like mesomorph but i find that if you manage to put on some weight on an ectomorph(especially lats and delts) it's easily the most aesthetic

tall, extreme ectomorph is my favourite body type (like jon skywalker, david laid etc).most people like mesomorph but i find that if you manage to put on some weight on an ectomorph(especially lats and delts) it's easily the most aesthetic
everyone has their preference... i like a cross between ecto and meso, absolutely

I’m an extreme endomorph. Losing fat is a nightmare. Dieting is hard because calorie deficits are adjusted fairly quickly, so I need to do a ton of high intensity exercise to keep my metabolism from downward adjusting. I gain muscle and strength pretty easily from nearly any activity and keep it whether I exercise or not, which is a nice positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom