napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Echo chambers

Often times in life, we find our selves in echo chambers of our own thoughts and beliefs. For example all of our friends, family and groups that we are a apart of feel and think similarly to us. Or if we know certain people might disagree with some of our thoughts or actions we keep them from those people. That being said I highly appreciate and enjoy this forum, but sometimes I fear there is not enough balance in the flow of information. IMO articles and posts about the negative aspects of AAS would be a great addition to this forum. And I know that there are these types of pieces on here but I would encourage all of us to be skeptical, cautious and objective as possible when it comes to using any of these compounds. Because if we are not the consequences can be brutal.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

are you kidding me? as many people as we discourage from using steroids when they should not and as many videos as i have done discussing consequences, safety issue etc... are you serious??? are you actually paying attention??? thats ridiculous, absolutely RIDICULOUS... we are viewed upon as people often called pussies for the way we advise people... smh on this, seriously, smh after all the work done here to prevent problems... this actually really pisses me off

I'm simply saying be careful when using roids ya know. I don't think that's bad advice

no shit thats not bad advice but the way you put it as if we dont stress it a MILLION times more than others is asinine... We stress it FAR more here than ANYWHERE you will find and thats NOT how you put it at all... not even close

True that's some real shit. Tbh I don't really have a clear point right now. But like I said in the first post I do really appreciate this forum because of that

im glad you appreciate the forum, i truly am... i was just taken aback because of how much safety we stress here so i still dont get your point and i never will because it literally makes no sense HOWEVER im extremely happy that you are loving the forum...

My post was just a mind dump really. Just the train of thought I had at the time. I guess my point is to try and be objective when contemplating your own life. Because it is easy to rationalize and justify certain behavior that may be affecting your life in a negative way and that's in any area of life IMO. But I do appreciate the effort you put forth as well as other members here

And I do believe the advice here for AAS is some of the best your gonna get so anyone who finds themselves here is going to be in good hands and can trust that

My post was just a mind dump really. Just the train of thought I had at the time. I guess my point is to try and be objective when contemplating your own life. Because it is easy to rationalize and justify certain behavior that may be affecting your life in a negative way and that's in any area of life IMO. But I do appreciate the effort you put forth as well as other members here

i appreciate it and im glad you are getting a lot out of being here... thats all i have ever aimed to do is to make this a place EVERYONE can and WANTS to be at to keep safe and learn how to do things the RIGHT way...

We preach smart and safe cycling in this forum above all others...period. You won't find a forum that looks out for the safety of its members more than us

We preach smart and safe cycling in this forum above all others...period. You won't find a forum that looks out for the safety of its members more than us

You sure won't! And that's a fact. You'll get the most consistent answers from this board, and the vets love adding value to members more then anything else I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confused, flabbergasted and befuddled. WTF happened here? Can't be what I read, someone elaborate please.

Top Bottom