napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EBAY Ostarine - Hardcore Formulations - Legit?

Outofthisworld

I got this SARM from eBay and I'm wondering of anybody else has heard of this brand or tried this SARM from them. Or any other SARMS from this source. Thanks.

Might as well throw that one right in the trash and write that money off as a loss brother. Sorry to hear you bought that crap. Should have went with sarmsx

Damm. All of you seem to be on the same page. just curious, what makes this brand not valid? I got me legit sarms now though so I'm golden.

OK thanks guys! I appreciate all the responses. Now I know these guys suck and will never purchase from them again. SMH lol.
Do you guys think I need a PCT then? Ive been using it for 5 weeks now. Up 7lbs, but a lot of it might be fat bc I've noticed more, and newbie gains.

OK thanks guys! I appreciate all the responses. Now I know these guys suck and will never purchase from them again. SMH lol.
Do you guys think I need a PCT then? Ive been using it for 5 weeks now. Up 7lbs, but a lot of it might be fat bc I've noticed more, and newbie gains.

You absolutely need to pct, because there may be dangerous prohormones in there which will shut you down pretty hard. What do you have for pct?

bro, take my advice. I've wasted time and money on fake SARMS (pro hormones) and then needed a PCT to mitigate the effects. take my advice, follow the good guys on this forum Dylan, Rock, etc and buy your SARMS from SARMSX.com all the advice on the forum is geared around the products they sell. this gives you a perfect platform for help and support to meet your gaols :)

bro, dont ever buy a sarm on ebay or amazon or anything like that... for fucks sake noone knows what your actually getting but all of us do know what you did NOT get and thats a real sarm... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find... are you sure you have the right pct as well as quality?

That explains the hair loss i was experiencing smh. It most likely was a PH then.
Started PCT today so I should be good. Thanks guys : )
As for PCT, I was going to do Nolva and clomid but researched Raloxifene and Exemestane and thought i would give them a try. So I bought them.

That explains the hair loss i was experiencing smh. It most likely was a PH then.
Started PCT today so I should be good. Thanks guys : )
As for PCT, I was going to do Nolva and clomid but researched Raloxifene and Exemestane and thought i would give them a try. So I bought them.

oh boy... where did you get your pct products?? here is a link for the best pct products you can get in one stack and the proper layout on what to use... why on earth would you add raloxifene? completely overkill here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

oh boy... where did you get your pct products?? here is a link for the best pct products you can get in one stack and the proper layout on what to use... why on earth would you add raloxifene? completely overkill here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

quick question on this setup, why is there SARMS included in the PCT? is it for more gains? I though you should give SARMS at least a 4 week break so you can do another cycle of SARMS after the PCT..

Top Bottom