PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EBAY Ostarine - Hardcore Formulations - Legit?

EBAY Ostarine - Hardcore Formulations - Legit?

I got this SARM from eBay and I'm wondering of anybody else has heard of this brand or tried this SARM from them. Or any other SARMS from this source. Thanks.

Legit sarm from Ebay?,,,,,,,,NOPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outofthisworld View Post
    I got this SARM from eBay and I'm wondering of anybody else has heard of this brand or tried this SARM from them. Or any other SARMS from this source. Thanks.
    I've learned the hard way. Stick with only sarmsx. Go with what's proven!!!!

Might as well throw that one right in the trash and write that money off as a loss brother. Sorry to hear you bought that crap. Should have went with sarmsx

Damm. All of you seem to be on the same page. just curious, what makes this brand not valid? I got me legit sarms now though so I'm golden.

Damm. All of you seem to be on the same page. just curious, what makes this brand not valid? I got me legit sarms now though so I'm golden.
    That brand is well known to have bunk products bro

OK thanks guys! I appreciate all the responses. Now I know these guys suck and will never purchase from them again. SMH lol.
    Do you guys think I need a PCT then? Ive been using it for 5 weeks now. Up 7lbs, but a lot of it might be fat bc I've noticed more, and newbie gains.

Yeah, cause who knows what the hell your taking. From here on out go with SARMSX bro.

ok starting pct tomorrow. Thanks

OK thanks guys! I appreciate all the responses. Now I know these guys suck and will never purchase from them again. SMH lol.
    Do you guys think I need a PCT then? Ive been using it for 5 weeks now. Up 7lbs, but a lot of it might be fat bc I've noticed more, and newbie gains.
    You absolutely need to pct, because there may be dangerous prohormones in there which will shut you down pretty hard. What do you have for pct?