domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBAY Ostarine - Hardcore Formulations - Legit?

bro, take my advice. I've wasted time and money on fake SARMS (pro hormones) and then needed a PCT to mitigate the effects. take my advice, follow the good guys on this forum Dylan, Rock, etc and buy your SARMS from SARMSX.com all the advice on the forum is geared around the products they sell. this gives you a perfect platform for help and support to meet your gaols

bro, dont ever buy a sarm on ebay or amazon or anything like that... for fucks sake noone knows what your actually getting but all of us do know what you did NOT get and thats a real sarm... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find... are you sure you have the right pct as well as quality?

That explains the hair loss i was experiencing smh. It most likely was a PH then.
    Started PCT today so I should be good. Thanks guys : )
    As for PCT, I was going to do Nolva and clomid but researched Raloxifene and Exemestane and thought i would give them a try. So I bought them.

so you want to put shit from eBay in your body? oh man

Quote Originally Posted by Outofthisworld View Post
    That explains the hair loss i was experiencing smh. It most likely was a PH then.
    Started PCT today so I should be good. Thanks guys : )
    As for PCT, I was going to do Nolva and clomid but researched Raloxifene and Exemestane and thought i would give them a try. So I bought them.

oh boy... where did you get your pct products?? here is a link for the best pct products you can get in one stack and the proper layout on what to use... why on earth would you add raloxifene? completely overkill here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platin...ice&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    oh boy... where did you get your pct products?? here is a link for the best pct products you can get in one stack and the proper layout on what to use... why on earth would you add raloxifene? completely overkill here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platin...ice&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    quick question on this setup, why is there SARMS included in the PCT? is it for more gains? I though you should give SARMS at least a 4 week break so you can do another cycle of SARMS after the PCT..