napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eating question

Apsmith4992

So I work out in the am about 6. I'm up at about 430 or so to make a meal before I lift. My question is recently I've been getting nauseous and not really being able to eat much. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Normally it's some type of eggs and a carb. I'm not a fan of eggs honestly but I'm obviously not eating for taste and choke them down

See that's the thing after my work out I destroy meals I can't stop eating. Just getting the meal in first thing is what's killing me. Past few mornings I'm to the point I'm in the bathroom literally holding back the nausea before I leave the house

try oatmeal, some sort of cereal. I eat the whole wheat grain cheerios with 2% milk. Comes out to about 300 calories, plus 200c for my protein drinks.

Don't eat until after your workout! I train in the morning and rarely eat before training, I've never found it a disadvantage.

See that's the thing after my work out I destroy meals I can't stop eating. Just getting the meal in first thing is what's killing me. Past few mornings I'm to the point I'm in the bathroom literally holding back the nausea before I leave the house
Maybe try a different option for food...or slam a shake pre workout

I may try the cereal idea who knows seems like it could work. The idea in eating before my work out is to get about an extra 4-500 Cals and since my goal is mass the second idea is to combat any of the muscle wasting that can occur from training. Which that could be nothing but I'll take all I can get.

Maybe try a different option for food...or slam a shake pre workout
so before an after with in let's say a 2-3 hour time span should be fine? Looking at 70g roughly between the two just worried it could be a bit much seeing I'm only wanting around 250g daily but like I said could be wrong that's why I'm asking for help

Top Bottom