napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eating plan for bulking with sarms

season

Hello. There is my eating plan for bulking. Is it good or no?

Meal 1:
100g of oats + 2 eggs + 50g sunflower seeds. Total 789 calories

Meal 2:
100g of rice + 200g of chicken breast + 50g sunflower seeds. Total 901 calories

Meal 3:
100g of oats + 2 eggs + 50g sunflower seeds. Total 789 calories

Meal 4:
100g of pasta + 130g of tuna + 50g sunflower seeds. Total 807 calories

Meal 5:
100g of oats + 2 eggs. Total 489 calories

TOTAL: 3775 calories. 211 grams of protein, 331 grams of carbs, 163 grams of fats. Its 30% protein/47% carbs/23% fats.

I dont know if its good to eat same food every meal??? Also im eating 200g of sunflower seeds which is 1200 calories(idk if getting that much calories from one source is good)

Please give tips

Last edited:
what is your maintenance? i would not eat anywhere near that amount of sunflower seeds at all and i have no clue why you feel the need to do that... yes, you need to mix it up..

why not more chicken, or beef like steak or venison?

Youll be shitting those seeds out for weeks. alittle is good but really that much . Id substitute with more protein and like Dylan said variety . Also maybe add some avocado in to make up extra good fats and calories if that's what you want from the sun flower seeds . I also see pasta, oats how about potato, sweet potato , cruficious vegetables , spinach, mushrooms ? macros are bloody important to

You need more lean protein in there bud. And whats with all the sunflower seeds?

Bump the rest of the responses on the sunflower seeds..... whether it's good or not is yet to be determined. This is your first post we know nothing about you and dieting requires a lot of trial and error.

Without knowing any stats or your maintenance it's hard to say if its good or not.. And also you can't skimp on micros (veggies) like others have said

So like 100 grams of seeds is good for a day or still too much? I think im gonna replace seeds with another meal like rice + some beef and also add veggies to my eating plan.

how much do you weigh? also your height. I would also try to get more micro focused foods. greens and veggies. avocados.

Im 6ft, 188 lbs. I'm going to add another meal rice and turkey beef. Also gonna eat less sunflower seeds (only 50g) and add vegetables to my eating plan.

Last edited:
yes, you need a lot more veggies in there... im not sure what the obsession is with the sunflower seeds but one serving a day is plenty of them...

Idk sunflower seeds are very cheap, high in calories, also 25 grams of protein in 100g of seeds. I thought its good for bulking.

its fine to have some but not make your entire meal plan based around eating them... there is far more to a meal plan that just protein and calories man

Okay, so its going to be around 3800 calories? Isnt that too much? Im not lean at all i dont want to get a lot of fat when bulking. Also im going on 12 weeks sarms cycle. LGD 10mg and ostarine 15mg per day. After this 12 weeks im going to cut for sure.

I wanna say that also i been bulking for a while now but i made a lot of mistakes like drinking weight gainers which are just sugar, also as you can see i been eating a lot sunflower seeds so my diet wasnt that good at all thats why i gained more fat that i wanted. I know i probably needed to cut know but i decided to fix my diet now and go on 12 weeks sarms cycle and after that im going to cut for sure no matter what.

If your body fat is too high there is a point of diminishing returns when your going to start putting on more far than muscle. It's always,good to start bulking from a lean point. Your insulin sensitivity and hormones will be in a better spot to put on muscle as opposed to fat

And theres no way for us to tell if 3800 calories is a good number for you or not. There's lots of factors (neat, activity level, metabolism) . It's best to try and figure out maintenance then add from there and gauge weekly weight progress and adjust up or down from there depending on how,weight reacts

Top Bottom