napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eating more

Apsmith4992

Tips and tricks for eating more? I'm talking about in one sitting, obviously increasing the number of meals in a day helps to increase your calorie numbers. And you guys can skip the dont be a pussy step. I'm working on that lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL i mean, thats hard... no tips really.. aside from chewing A LOT more than normal, drinking less water before you eat etc... aside from taking something to help increase appetite, chewing A LOT more than normal helps get more down

Eating faster helps, lol. I have a hard time eating the number and size of meals I need for maintenance. I hate feeling winded from eating. Lol. Thats one of the issues with eating clean food. Its not as calorie dense so it takes more food.

More nutritionally dense foods.

This is the best advice if you are having trouble hitting your numbers on calories. You can always add a little olive oil, coconut, oil, peanut butter, etc to meals to raise your caloric total whch really adds up,at the end of the day.

Also stay away from stimulants that interfere with your meal times. For example a preworkout late afternoon after work is probably not a good idea because then you literally won't want dinner.

Make your food taste better. Add spices and things that are more appealing and appetizing. If you like something and really enjoy it, you are far more likely to eat more of it.

This is the best advice if you are having trouble hitting your numbers on calories. You can always add a little olive oil, coconut, oil, peanut butter, etc to meals to raise your caloric total whch really adds up,at the end of the day.

Also stay away from stimulants that interfere with your meal times. For example a preworkout late afternoon after work is probably not a good idea because then you literally won't want dinner.

Make your food taste better. Add spices and things that are more appealing and appetizing. If you like something and really enjoy it, you are far more likely to eat more of it.
Excellent advice...

to stimulate your appetite reduce fats and increase white rice, take 10 min walk after every meal, add dextrose to rice, drink 3oz oj(fructose) with or between meals, dont drink to much water, mash yoour food, . Take HCL and Pepsin(if needed to improve digestion) 5x 640mg pills with steak meals Monitor results.

Tips and tricks for eating more? I'm talking about in one sitting, obviously increasing the number of meals in a day helps to increase your calorie numbers. And you guys can skip the dont be a pussy step. I'm working on that lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Dont look to jump from 600 cals to 1500 cals in one meal overnight. Slowly ramp it up. Try to increase you meals by 150-200 cals then the next week do the same. You have to stretch ur stomach if youre trying to increase meal size.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

to stimulate your appetite reduce fats and increase white rice, take 10 min walk after every meal, add dextrose to rice, drink 3oz oj(fructose) with or between meals, dont drink to much water, mash yoour food, . Take HCL and Pepsin(if needed to improve digestion) 5x 640mg pills with steak meals Monitor results.

These are great tips. Just like he mentioned OJ, drink your calories. I prefer gatorade. Just be careful the amount of sugar you’re going to intake during the day. If you drink juice make sure it’s 100% juice. I also try to eat as quickly as possible.
Eating clean unfortunately comes with quantity, you’re going to slowly have to get used to the volume of food.

I'm someone whose struggled with appetite in the past. Since I started back training in DEC I've had no issues ramping up my calorie intake, but it does take time to stretch your stomach. Now I'm a a lot heavier, my appetite is now bigger as the body has a bigger demand. OJ prior to meal times defo makes me hungrier and ready for food. Its probs cos its like acid hitting your stomach. But whatever, it defo tricks you into feeling hungry and ready to eat! Also you defo want MK-677 in your life if you want to grow!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom