napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dynamic Performance - Ostarine Cycle Questions

EmpaLajno

Hi,

I just got Ostarine from Peakbody co uk and i know there is a lot of positive feedback on their site in general when u check it up.
Tho im curious if anyone have tried their sarms (specifically Ostarine) and know if its legit or not? manufacturer is "Dynamic Performance"

Im just going to run a short cycle with 10mg/day for 4 weeks cutting.
I am a bit prone to acne and have some outbreaks on my back, do you think this small dosage will escalate the problem?
Ive heard so much different opinions on Ostarine (SARMS in general) when it comes to acne.

Best Regards,
Empa

I have never heard of that brand.

So many people pushing sarms these days hard to really follow any other companies than the sponsor here and one other source I use.

4 weeks is not enough time to run a sarms cycle. Its usually 12 weeks so after 4 weeks you really are not going to see much.

For me legit ostarine doesnt cause me any acne or anything. I have seen people get acne from osta due to the fact that the source they were using were not using osta but rather oral steroids/prohormones.

Having said that could it happen? Sure I just dont normally see a side effect of actual legit osta as increased acne come up often.

Not a company I have ever heard of, and I would not make a decision based on reviews posted to their own site. SARMs are far too often faked due to their very high cost. Regarding acne, that's a side effect of steroids and prohormones, not SARMs. If lots of people are reporting that side effect, that's a huge red flag. As far as your cycle plan, 4 weeks would just be a waste of your money. You should be planning on at least 12 weeks to see some benefit.

Thanks for the reply guys, i've figured out review posted on their own site may ofcourse be fake as hell. Tho is looked them up on trustpilot etc and and it seems like the site overall has a good reputation...doesnt necessary mean the Ostarine itself is good quality i suppose.

Iv'e red that several people have used shorter cycles for maintaining muscle while under caloric deficit even tho its for a short period. Do you still think its not worth it? If my goals is to keep as much as possible, not really for gaining purpose.

Thanks for the reply guys, i've figured out review posted on their own site may ofcourse be fake as hell. Tho is looked them up on trustpilot etc and and it seems like the site overall has a good reputation...doesnt necessary mean the Ostarine itself is good quality i suppose.

Iv'e red that several people have used shorter cycles for maintaining muscle while under caloric deficit even tho its for a short period. Do you still think its not worth it? If my goals is to keep as much as possible, not really for gaining purpose.

Yea I mean ive come across so many sites many with a ton of reviews and most of them fake so again if you feel comfortable with them then go for it but just make sure to run bloods at some point to ensure you didnt get something other than what you intended.

Also I guess you could run 4 weeks at a caloric deficit and it might help? Just havent seen many people do that so not sure if its worth it I always run 12 weeks.

trust pilot tells you NOTHING about product quality etc.. thats about where the website was started and things like that.. this is NOT a reputable company... i have heard several bad things about them... of course they have good reviews on their own site man... just be careful

trust pilot tells you NOTHING about product quality etc.. thats about where the website was started and things like that.. this is NOT a reputable company... i have heard several bad things about them... of course they have good reviews on their own site man... just be careful

Thanks man, il probably just throw them then... better safe then sorry! Really appreciate the warning

Top Bottom