napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan youtube videos

Ryen91

I could have sworn you had a lot more youtube videos up did you delete them.. like you had a top 5 sarms, top 5 anbeloic (spelled wrong) and stuff like that.. i specifically remeber one top sarms video where you where like you dont even have to do anything at all and this sarm works... well i mean you have to do something but it is that effective and it was number 3 on your list or something and i wanted to research that sarm so i was ooh let me get back into this... but then i couldnt hardly find any of your youtube videos

Last edited:
I could have sworn you had a lot more youtube videos up did you delete them.. like you had a top 5 sarms, top 5 anbeloic (spelled wrong) and stuff like that.. i specifically remeber one top sarms video where you where like you dont even have to do anything at all and this sarm works... well i mean you have to do something but it is that effective and it was number 3 on your list or something and i wanted to research that sarm so i was ooh let me get back into this... but then i couldnt hardly find any of your youtube videos

YouTube is a censorship joke, often times anything sarm or gear related will get flagged and taken down by YouTube itself

bro, im not trying to be a dick, but when people ask me this i just bang my fucking head on my desk... do you HONESTLY THINK that i delete those videos that i spent years making?? would that make sense to you? or perhaps its because youtube continuously censors me because i have a few people that are so horribly and utterly pathetic, that in their spare time, instead of making money or actually getting some pussy for once in their life, instead sit behind a keyboard and report my videos to youtube... the funny thing is they act like its really hurting or bothering me... i post those just in spite of them to show they can keep doing it and i'll just keep posting them... i could give a fuck care less either way man... the whole idea is to help people here and those videos are ALL embedded on so many fucking servers now that youtube cant touch... its comical... go to elitefitness.com/videos

Yeah man I personally really enjoyed your content.. and information I guess some people have negative things about u.. but your information as always been positive source for me and helped me out.. now all isee is the Greg dude

Sorry to hear about the vids Dylan... YouTube is a fuckin joke with it?s censoring... Thanks for the new link to watch them!

Yeah man I personally really enjoyed your content.. and information I guess some people have negative things about u.. but your information as always been positive source for me and helped me out.. now all isee is the Greg dude
ill be posting more videos soon man

Fuck people who just hate on another man or person for being successful and giving back to a community he loves, you know how much he could charge people to do what he does day in and out, I cant say one negative thing about Dylan even before he got to know me better he sent me message after message helping me with questions my cycle and he has been very generous to me with all he has done to help me be safe and do something I love with fitness. So I say fuck people who hate on him.

How come this Greg doucette sure hasn't been banned like Dylan.. I mean he seems to be doing exactly what Dylan was doing... I'm not knocking him by any means.. just seems hypocritical they ban Dylan and not him

How come this Greg doucette sure hasn't been banned like Dylan.. I mean he seems to be doing exactly what Dylan was doing... I'm not knocking him by any means.. just seems hypocritical they ban Dylan and not him
That's how it goes man. I dont know why some are targeted and others are not

Yeah Greg has been talking openly about gear and sarms for years and years now and nothing

i highly doubt they haven't had videos taken down. i know people in the industry and if you notice they are very careful what they say and post on there where they skirt the loopholes. our podcast for example we never link or write anything having to do with PED's and they don't mess with us, when we do they take the vids down. so it isn't a conspiracy, people know how to skirt the rules just enough. also expect your vids to be demonetized at best. the youtube vets don't talk steroids on there anymore cause they have a huge following and they want their channel monetized. it is easy $$$. so they will just talk about gossip and weight training and that sort of bullshit.

the others make money other ways like through supplement lines and coaching so greg or whatever u guys are referring to is worried about that, he could not care less if his videos aren't monetized. hope that makes sense

Last edited:
i highly doubt they haven't had videos taken down. i know people in the industry and if you notice they are very careful what they say and post on there where they skirt the loopholes. our podcast for example we never link or write anything having to do with PED's and they don't mess with us, when we do they take the vids down. so it isn't a conspiracy, people know how to skirt the rules just enough. also expect your vids to be demonetized at best. the youtube vets don't talk steroids on there anymore cause they have a huge following and they want their channel monetized. it is easy $$$. so they will just talk about gossip and weight training and that sort of bullshit.

the others make money other ways like through supplement lines and coaching so greg or whatever u guys are referring to is worried about that, he could not care less if his videos aren't monetized. hope that makes sense

I know Greg coaches and has cookbooks for sale , but his channel has over 100k subs and he just did a video 3 days ago 20 minutes long on sarms vs gear, yeah I agree with that, sometimes this industry can be shady

Were you still planning on making a new video on DHB? I know you used to have one awhile back, mainly wanting to know the sweet spot dosing for it. I've heard both low and high dosing protocols, pretty confusing.

Not anytime soon. You have to realize i dont get paid for videos. Ive made several thousand only to have them removed so i simply dont have time nor the desire for that so i make them as i can and/or feel like it

Not anytime soon. You have to realize i dont get paid for videos. Ive made several thousand only to have them removed so i simply dont have time nor the desire for that so i make them as i can and/or feel like it

Makes sense, do you mind if I ask your opinion on 400mg/wk DHB?

Top Bottom