domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dylan youtube videos

Dylan youtube videos

I could have sworn you had a lot more youtube videos up did you delete them.. like you had a top 5 sarms, top 5 anbeloic (spelled wrong) and stuff like that.. i specifically remeber one top sarms video where you where like you dont even have to do anything at all and this sarm works... well i mean you have to do something but it is that effective and it was number 3 on your list or something and i wanted to research that sarm so i was ooh let me get back into this... but then i couldnt hardly find any of your youtube videos
    Last edited by Ryen91; 06-19-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryen91 View Post
    I could have sworn you had a lot more youtube videos up did you delete them.. like you had a top 5 sarms, top 5 anbeloic (spelled wrong) and stuff like that.. i specifically remeber one top sarms video where you where like you dont even have to do anything at all and this sarm works... well i mean you have to do something but it is that effective and it was number 3 on your list or something and i wanted to research that sarm so i was ooh let me get back into this... but then i couldnt hardly find any of your youtube videos
    YouTube is a censorship joke, often times anything sarm or gear related will get flagged and taken down by YouTube itself

bro, im not trying to be a dick, but when people ask me this i just bang my fucking head on my desk... do you HONESTLY THINK that i delete those videos that i spent years making?? would that make sense to you? or perhaps its because youtube continuously censors me because i have a few people that are so horribly and utterly pathetic, that in their spare time, instead of making money or actually getting some pussy for once in their life, instead sit behind a keyboard and report my videos to youtube... the funny thing is they act like its really hurting or bothering me... i post those just in spite of them to show they can keep doing it and i'll just keep posting them... i could give a fuck care less either way man... the whole idea is to help people here and those videos are ALL embedded on so many fucking servers now that youtube cant touch... its comical... go to elitefitness.com/videos

Yeah man I personally really enjoyed your content.. and information I guess some people have negative things about u.. but your information as always been positive source for me and helped me out.. now all isee is the Greg dude

Are all you videos up there

Sorry to hear about the vids Dylan... YouTube is a fuckin joke with it?s censoring... Thanks for the new link to watch them!

Yeah man I personally really enjoyed your content.. and information I guess some people have negative things about u.. but your information as always been positive source for me and helped me out.. now all isee is the Greg dude
    ill be posting more videos soon man

Fuck people who just hate on another man or person for being successful and giving back to a community he loves, you know how much he could charge people to do what he does day in and out, I cant say one negative thing about Dylan even before he got to know me better he sent me message after message helping me with questions my cycle and he has been very generous to me with all he has done to help me be safe and do something I love with fitness. So I say fuck people who hate on him.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    ill be posting more videos soon man
    Yup fuck these guys lmfao what a joke..

The amount of knowledge you have on these subjects is truly amazing and it needs to be out there. YouTube is a facist platform can't find another way to describe that shit

How come this Greg doucette sure hasn't been banned like Dylan.. I mean he seems to be doing exactly what Dylan was doing... I'm not knocking him by any means.. just seems hypocritical they ban Dylan and not him