domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dylan's amazing work vs Ryan Fucking Russo

Dylan's amazing work vs Ryan Fucking Russo

I could feel this coming a long time back... all the work that Dylan is trying to do, keeping young guys from jumping on the gear... down the drain for at least some of the 5000-ish subscribers on Ryan Russo.

Mother fucker! This makes me angry as hell.

He is 20 years old, started to experiment with SARMS at 18... even stuff like 40mg per day of LGD-4033. Stupid fucking stuff. Never even seen the guy lean or big...

NOW... I just the (second) video of him talking about doing his first cycle of Test-E. He was talking about doing Tbol, Sustanon and Test-E in his first cycle, like wtf dude. He really does not know A SINGLE THING about what he is going to do...

And he is talking about it like it is no big deal doing it at 20 fucking years old. I should report it to YouTube, I think. We all should. He will fuck up many of those subscribers of his, since some will probably follow his "example". FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT AN IDIOT.

This was my little rant about this douchebag, sorry guys.

that just makes me sick... if you want to fuck yourself up, then go for it, whatever... thats your own decision but to actually encourage others that it is okay... unbelievable... i am one of those guys that never wishes harm on anyone, even if i cant stand them... just like dr. tony... i may not like him but i would NEVER wish harm upon him.. this fucker here, he deserves it if something happens to him... for encouraging others to hurt themselves... seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    that just makes me sick... if you want to fuck yourself up, then go for it, whatever... thats your own decision but to actually encourage others that it is okay... unbelievable... i am one of those guys that never wishes harm on anyone, even if i cant stand them... just like dr. tony... i may not like him but i would NEVER wish harm upon him.. this fucker here, he deserves it if something happens to him... for encouraging others to hurt themselves... seriously...
    It is currently 02.04 at night in The Netherlands and I cannot sleep from this. This just makes me so damn angry. What a damn idiot. THIS is why steroids have a bad rep.

Everything aside... Dylan, I truly think you and the people on this forum help alot of people every single day and it makes for a better world. You all deserve massive amounts of respect!

Yeah I saw him on a video once, and he started to talk about how sarms cause gyno and hairloss because they beat natty test to the receptors so then the test just floats around and converts into dht and estrogen. The kid is reckless, and his physique isn't impressive at all. It's dangerous honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrson View Post
    Yeah I saw him on a video once, and he started to talk about how sarms cause gyno and hairloss because they beat natty test to the receptors so then the test just floats around and converts into dht and estrogen. The kid is reckless, and his physique isn't impressive at all. It's dangerous honestly.
    +1 on this. What is he on about... and you said it right, he is "a reckless kid". Fuck bro.

There's no shortage of idiots like this out there. That sad part is that this idiot has his own channel with plenty of subscribers

Well disregard this post sirry
    Last edited by goodfellow; 07-06-2017 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Sorry I don't know forum etiquette here

Quote Originally Posted by ThepoManta View Post
    It is currently 02.04 at night in The Netherlands and I cannot sleep from this. This just makes me so damn angry. What a damn idiot. THIS is why steroids have a bad rep.

Everything aside... Dylan, I truly think you and the people on this forum help alot of people every single day and it makes for a better world. You all deserve massive amounts of respect!
    i really appreciate it brother! thank you!

VIP Member
    I saw the same video the other day and couldn't believe how stupid he'd been, ironically he doesn't have much of a physique to show for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    I saw the same video the other day and couldn't believe how stupid he'd been, ironically he doesn't have much of a physique to show for it either.
    Yep. He looks like shit on top of it..