napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan gemelli and other Some advice on next blast if possible

FpsStang

35 yo 186lbs 5'10 12% bf. Thanks to Dylan's advice on my last blast. Last blast was,
Cyp 200/ml 400mg a week
Primo 100/ml 1.5 cc 3x week
Win 1cc eod for last 6 weeks
14 week cycle total
Had good gains but not what I expected. I think the Primo was bad quality but I have resolved that going forward with members help from this site. I know own the cyp was good because I get it for trt from pharmacy.

I'm thinking of running Cyp, primo,eq, and win as a finisher this time but would like some help with dosage also the protectors needed for this cycle. Obviously Arimidex but what else. Thank you so much for your help Dylan and anyone else that response.

Last edited:
35 yo 186lbs 5'10 12% bf. Thanks to Dylan's advice on my last blast. Last blast was,
Cyp 200/ml 400mg to 600mg a week
Primo 100/ml 1.5 cc 3x week
Win 1cc eod for last 6 weeks
14 week cycle total
Had good gains but not what I expected. I think the Primo was bad quality but I have resolved that going forward with members help from this site. I know own the cyp was good because I get it for trt from pharmacy.

I'm thinking of running Cyp, primo,eq, and win as a finisher this time but would like some help with dosage also the protectors needed for this cycle. Obviously Arimidex but what else. Thank you so much for your help Dylan and anyone else that response.

This is how I'd run your cycle bro

1-16 test c 350mg per week
1-16 primo 800mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
11-16 winstrol 50mg Ed
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

14-18 HCG 500iu twice per week

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thank you for the fast response. Last cycle I had to take Arimidex 1mg 2 x week to keep blood work in line. With increasing the Primo and adding eq require a higher dose of arimidex?

1-16 EQ 800mg per week
11-16 winstrol 50mg Ed
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Are u recommending the GW-510516 for the endurance or its cholesterol lowering abilities?

Personally, for your next blast I'd like to see you run Test Cyp, EQ, low dose Deca to minimize bloat/water retention with Tbol. HMU if that sounds interesting and we can talk doses as I gotta mull it over based on your desired outcome.

1-16 EQ 800mg per week
11-16 winstrol 50mg Ed

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Is he blasting, or cycling??

Are u recommending the GW-510516 for the endurance or its cholesterol lowering abilities?

I think GW always makes a great addition to any cycle because of its effcts on lipids while on cycle. Besides that it goes so well with EQ, and it will drastically increase endurance and help keep your gains very lean and clean which seems to be exactly what you are going for based on your choice of compounds

I was trying to see if op was clear bro lol. Sometimes the jargon gets mixed up by these guys and I'm left wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a blast obviouosly the pct portion would be excluded if he's going back to TRT or cruise, but I always put in the pct if they didn't clarify to make sure everything is covered

i will not be using pct as i will be staying on for trt reasons. thank you for your response and help

I think GW always makes a great addition to any cycle because of its effcts on lipids while on cycle. Besides that it goes so well with EQ, and it will drastically increase endurance and help keep your gains very lean and clean which seems to be exactly what you are going for based on your choice of compounds

this is exactly what im going for. dylan recommended almost exactly the same stack as above for me but i went more conservative last time plus i think my eq and primo was crap. now that i have a good source im going full Blast with the above recommendation as soon as i can figure out bitcoin. If someone can point me in the right direction on bitcoin that would be cool. I have no clue where to start and i read a post that one of them ripped a few people from this site off

hey brother, what exactly is your goal from the cycle? let me know and i'll set you up with something very very nice! quality is a must though brother.. if you are not confident in your quality then you should not use certain compounds... i dont get into sources but if you look at my cycle log... i have always used robo primo and it has been excellent for me... let me know what your goals are bro and i'll fix this up for you

hey brother, what exactly is your goal from the cycle? let me know and i'll set you up with something very very nice! quality is a must though brother.. if you are not confident in your quality then you should not use certain compounds... i dont get into sources but if you look at my cycle log... i have always used robo primo and it has been excellent for me... let me know what your goals are bro and i'll fix this up for you

I have fixed my issue with quality thanks to this site as soon as i find a good wallet for bitcoin to use my local atm with. anyway i am looking for slow consistent growth of lean muscle with as limited water retention as possible and sustainable gains. I Have done tren b4 at a very Conservative dose and it worked wonders with no side effects except it killed my lipid panel. high cholesterol runs in my family. my dr actually started me on zocor after trying for a year to get it in check by diet,(testing was not while on tren) im not looking for that body builder look. i am moor looking for the mens Physique look. lean and cut

I have fixed my issue with quality thanks to this site as soon as i find a good wallet for bitcoin to use my local atm with. anyway i am looking for slow consistent growth of lean muscle with as limited water retention as possible and sustainable gains. I Have done tren b4 at a very Conservative dose and it worked wonders with no side effects except it killed my lipid panel. high cholesterol runs in my family. my dr actually started me on zocor after trying for a year to get it in check by diet,(testing was not while on tren) im not looking for that body builder look. i am moor looking for the mens Physique look. lean and cut
perfect, thanks for the info... my kind of cycle for sure... i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

im leaving out winstrol and adding s4 due to your history of high cholesterol... i love winstrol but it really hurts cholesterol bro

perfect, thanks for the info... my kind of cycle for sure... i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

im leaving out winstrol and adding s4 due to your history of high cholesterol... i love winstrol but it really hurts cholesterol bro

Thanks. I was hoping i could get away with winstrol My last test was right at the top of the normal range of ldl and thats b4 i started the zocor. i actually get it retested tomorrow to see how low it is on the zocor

Thanks. I was hoping i could get away with winstrol My last test was right at the top of the normal range of ldl and thats b4 i started the zocor. i actually get it retested tomorrow to see how low it is on the zocor
i was just being very cautious of your condition bro

That's why I ask for your advice because u are very cautious. Everything is ordered. Can't wait. Thanks so much dylan for your great advice and time

That's why I ask for your advice because u are very cautious. Everything is ordered. Can't wait. Thanks so much dylan for your great advice and time
you are very welcome bro, im more than happy to help... please keep us updated on your results...

you are very welcome bro, im more than happy to help... please keep us updated on your results...
I started my cycle 2 weeks ago exactly as u laid out for me. I am having one major issue. Moderate to severe pip and inflammation. I have narrowed it down to the EQ as I don't get it when I just use the primo and test. The eq I'm using is from a vendor of this site. It is the higher concentration version of 500mg per cc. Could it be that my body does not like the higher concentration? I have had the pain and swelling for a week now. Your thoughts would be appreciated. To give u an idea of the swelling it starts at injection site and covers most of my hip. Protrudes about the size of a bald up fist

Last edited:
500 bro? thats extremely high... of course that is likely the problem... i would expect that when you are using a concentration level that high...

Top Bottom