napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli Healthy Mid Day Snack...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
French style green beans and fresh sweet yellow inions in parsley, basil and crushed red pepper... This is excellent mid day for a healthy, satiating meal with the added fiber and clean carbs... Dylan Gemelli special...

35kmjif.jpg

That looks like a great meal for fiber and to feel satiated while dieting. Meals like this are a godsend when trying to cut. Thanks for sharing Dylan

RickRock said:
That looks like a great meal for fiber and to feel satiated while dieting. Meals like this are a godsend when trying to cut. Thanks for sharing Dylan

Absolutely brother... I have a million of these coming... You and I need to have a diet talk soon.. I have some serious new concepts I have been utilizing that are just amazing and honestly I am ashamed I had overlooked certain things and became close minded in certain areas but I found some new things that you are going to love... All trial and error and implementation... You and I have always generally responded to certain stimulus in the same way so I think your going to like what I am doing...

Top Bottom