napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli EU/Axio Fall and Winter Shredding Log..

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
This is my first cycle in over a year... A little over a year ago I had hernia surgery and it has honestly been a big problem for me for quite a bit of time. I gained 7 lbs overnight from the surgery, due to the iv use and procedures but for nearly 6 months, i was not able to fully drop the water weight... I have NEVER had a problem losing weight within a week nor have I ever had a problem having my stomach look as I expect, which is a full set of abs and extremely lean... I still, a year later, am not looking as long in the torso as I always have... most would not notice it but i do... I needed the surgery but i constantly tell my wife it was the worst thing for me to have done. Its just a mental mess on me and I was really winding down on cycling in general but want to get put back over the top physique wise to where i am used to be being... I want to make something clear though, im not running this cycle to try to gain 20 lbs... In fact, to be perfectly honest, looking back on things, i despise the fact when people have made comments about me being smaller etc... Look, i train for ME, not for anyone else's expectations... Im not nor have I ever been comfortable being heavier... thats MY preference... if every steroid was a supposed to blow you up, then why are there just as many cosmetic and cutting steroids as there are bulkers... winstrol, anavar, primo, masteron, eq... why would these even exist then? none of these are going to put on huge mass but they are used by so many... i am comfortable and my happiest at 185-190 with a very low body fat with nice lean muscle quality... right now, im at 6'1", 185 and about 8-9% body fat... i want to be about 190, but a lot stronger and more defined, even though i have good definition now, its not where i want nor am used to be being... ive had a lot of stressors going on and inconsistent eating, not in terms of discipline but in terms of amounts im taking in... i have to get it more consistent but with a constantly busy and changing schedule, i am missing meals on certain days... thats just something that will fix itself as things are now getting back to normal pace wise in my life...

now, to be pointed out, i am currently running 9.25 miles per day, 5 days a week and 7.5 on saturdays with sunday being my rest day.. so im nearly 55 miles a week and with mowing the grass and everything work wise, im over 55 per week... why? because i love to run and im going to be competing in some distance races next year... i dont do it for anyones approval or acceptance, i do it for me...

im not running any sort of big cycle at all... im completely done with that type of thing... this is just going to be test, primo and winstrol period... test will be ran very low... 200 mg per week... one thing ive learned about myself is i dont need very much to get what i want and im done having any sort of estrogen elevation and so 200-250 are the highest im going with it... im using arimidex this time because its supposed to be extremely strong quality and i want to give it a shot at 200 mg per week and see how it controls things... if not, i'll switch to aromasin but with a lower dose, i should be fine with it... primo will be ran 600 mg week and winstrol at 50 mg per day... dga organ st will be used throughout the cycle and im just staying on it all year... i will also use proviron at 50 mg per day..

im looking forward to trying this brand of primo... I have heard some really good things... Everything used is EU/Axio Brand...

Looking forward to this one for sure... I'll keep updated the best i can and will get pics up when i can as well....

Looking forward to seeing your progress bro.

When I was young I thought being absolutely massive would be the coolest thing in the world but as I got older - and bigger - I started to realise that having really huge muscle mass on my small frame would just simply make me look ridiculous.

Like you I'd rather have a strong but lean physique and feel comfortable than sacrifice everything for size, it's just my opinion and I totally respect others who may have different objectives.

looks nice, no cardarine though? looks like it would fit perfectly into your cycle/goals especially when you run winstrol

Looking forward to seeing your progress bro.

When I was young I thought being absolutely massive would be the coolest thing in the world but as I got older - and bigger - I started to realise that having really huge muscle mass on my small frame would just simply make me look ridiculous.

Like you I'd rather have a strong but lean physique and feel comfortable than sacrifice everything for size, it's just my opinion and I totally respect others who may have different objectives.
i appreciate it brother... i just encourage everyone to train for THEIR goals as long as it makes sense... obviously people that high extremely high body fat should not be bulking or guys way too undersized cutting but you ultimately need to be deciding what you want to do when goals are concerned as long as normal criteria is met... i have NO desire to bulk whatsoever and honestly never have... the last time i did it, it was really just to prove a point but ultimately, after some time, i was just not comfortable with it... im doing exactly what i want to do now and im expecting to get everything i want oiut of it and then some...

Nice plan brother. I like the smart and sensible approach, and you doing what YOU want to achieve. I know we've talked about it before, being done with the heavy shit and trying to add all kinds of size. I'm in the same boat. I like the size I have and really don't plan on getting bigger. For me it's about maintaining a very aesthetic HEALTHY look and longevity now. I know you're right there with me, and I'm glad to see it

Best of luck to you and I'll be following along.

Get it DG!. I’m with you on being uncomfortable heavier. I’m also 6’1” and currently 194lbs. I’m comfortable with 195-205lbs. So I relate to you brother. I’m in to follow, learn and cheer you on your journey/progress. God bless [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good plan, I like doing things in moderation. I'll be following, to see your progress and to get some ideas. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good to hear your getting back in the groove of things. I’ve been running my gear at a low dose and my results have been better... I feel great, look great, and it just feels far more sensible.

You’ll love that Axio gear... I’ve been running it for a while now and just started running the primo about a week ago.

Enjoy your cycle and hopefully thing have calmed down on all fronts for you. Sounds like mowing the lawn has been therapeutic for you and helped you come to, ha!

Looking forward to this log. I will be doing my first primo cycle in the spring....

Very nice post!

I hope anybody that wishes to use gear would come to these forums first because you truly are the perfect role model when it comes to guidance of aas/sarms.

It's about what YOU want, not what someone else wants.

Thanks DG

I prefer to look aesthetic year round also. I've tried to bulk before and I felt tired and bloated. To each their own. Good luck with your cycle bro...

I prefer to look aesthetic year round also. I've tried to bulk before and I felt tired and bloated. To each their own. Good luck with your cycle bro...

I agree. I don’t do the dirty bulk... keep it tight year round.

My body naturally wants to bulk year round with or without assists. Cutting is a nightmare though, it’s like trying to bulk and cut at the same time and just turns into a slow recomposition but hungry all the time (which I’m still doing and have been doing for several months now).

It’s good to hear you are sticking to your strengths and what makes you happy. Too many people fall to an imagined peer pressure and can’t be happy.

thank you guys, so much for the support... i appreciate it to the highest degree... ill have some workout updates soon... not a lot to go on after a few days but will update regardless...

Top Bottom