esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dylan/everyone what do you think of this cycle?

Dylan/everyone what do you think of this cycle?

I am:
    38 yrs old
    Currently 210
    BF % is about 15%
    This will be my 5th cycle
    My goal is to cut, while of course adding on lean muscle and strength

T-Bol: 50mg (1-4 wks) (I normally use D-bol so I wanted to try something different that has less side effects)
    Test C: 350mg (1-16 wks)
    Tren E: 350mg (5-16 wks)
    Primo: 800mg (1-16)
    Proviron: 50mg/ED (1-16 wks)
    GW-510516: 20mg/ED (1-16 wks)
    MK-2866: 25mg/ED (1-12 wks)
    Winstrol: 50mg/ED (11-16 wks)
    Aromasin: 12.5mg/EOD (1-16 wks)

Someone told me to add:
    EQ: 800mg (1-16 wks)
    Anavar: 50mg (1-6 wks)
    But I feel like that makes the cycle to much.

That's it, Dylan and everyone what do you think? Please advice....

The only things I would are Aromasin 12.5mg eod, caber .25mg twice a week, and liver support the whole time. Other than that, maybe try to get bf% down before starting cycle...

Looks OK to me. Don't add EQ and Anavar but you could substitute the Primo or Tbol with them if you want to. It's a matter of preference. Primo and Anavar will be the dryer choice for your cut. You may or may not need Caber with 350 Tren.

Are you on TRT or will you PCT?

Add some DGA Organ ST for your organ support.

www.dganutrition.com

Get your SARMS from ESARMS.

www.esarms.com

Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Looks OK to me. Don't add EQ and Anavar but you could substitute the Primo or Tbol with them if you want to. It's a matter of preference. Primo and Anavar will be the dryer choice for your cut. You may or may not need Caber with 350 Tren.

Are you on TRT or will you PCT?

Add some DGA Organ ST for your organ support.

www.dganutrition.com

Get your SARMS from ESARMS.

www.esarms.com

I will be doing a full PCT, doing Dylan's perfect PCT....so your saying take the Tbol out and add the Anavar?

Quote Originally Posted by adwinc3 View Post
    I will be doing a full PCT, doing Dylan's perfect PCT....so your saying take the Tbol out and add the Anavar?
    It's a matter of preference but yes you can do that if you want to. You can even do Tbol at the beginning and Anavar on the end. It's not as harsh as Winny.

i would drop the tbol and add anavar... im not a huge fan of anavar but it fits your goals better... you absolutely dont need to adding anything else to this cycle.. its already borderline too much as it is...

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    It's a matter of preference but yes you can do that if you want to. You can even do Tbol at the beginning and Anavar on the end. It's not as harsh as Winny.
    Thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i would drop the tbol and add anavar... im not a huge fan of anavar but it fits your goals better... you absolutely dont need to adding anything else to this cycle.. its already borderline too much as it is...

Dylan since you said borderline what would you change?

Quote Originally Posted by adwinc3 View Post
    Dylan since you said borderline what would you change?
    Well uve got two orals and three oils with tren being one. My point was thats already a ton of shit. U certainly dont need more