napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan/everyone what do you think of this cycle?

adwinc3

I am:
38 yrs old
Currently 210
BF % is about 15%
This will be my 5th cycle
My goal is to cut, while of course adding on lean muscle and strength

T-Bol: 50mg (1-4 wks) (I normally use D-bol so I wanted to try something different that has less side effects)
Test C: 350mg (1-16 wks)
Tren E: 350mg (5-16 wks)
Primo: 800mg (1-16)
Proviron: 50mg/ED (1-16 wks)
GW-510516: 20mg/ED (1-16 wks)
MK-2866: 25mg/ED (1-12 wks)
Winstrol: 50mg/ED (11-16 wks)
Aromasin: 12.5mg/EOD (1-16 wks)

Someone told me to add:
EQ: 800mg (1-16 wks)
Anavar: 50mg (1-6 wks)
But I feel like that makes the cycle to much.

That's it, Dylan and everyone what do you think? Please advice....

The only things I would are Aromasin 12.5mg eod, caber .25mg twice a week, and liver support the whole time. Other than that, maybe try to get bf% down before starting cycle...

Looks OK to me. Don't add EQ and Anavar but you could substitute the Primo or Tbol with them if you want to. It's a matter of preference. Primo and Anavar will be the dryer choice for your cut. You may or may not need Caber with 350 Tren.

Are you on TRT or will you PCT?

Add some DGA Organ ST for your organ support.

www.dganutrition.com

Get your SARMS from ESARMS.

www.esarms.com

Looks OK to me. Don't add EQ and Anavar but you could substitute the Primo or Tbol with them if you want to. It's a matter of preference. Primo and Anavar will be the dryer choice for your cut. You may or may not need Caber with 350 Tren.

Are you on TRT or will you PCT?

Add some DGA Organ ST for your organ support.

www.dganutrition.com

Get your SARMS from ESARMS.

www.esarms.com

I will be doing a full PCT, doing Dylan's perfect PCT....so your saying take the Tbol out and add the Anavar?

I will be doing a full PCT, doing Dylan's perfect PCT....so your saying take the Tbol out and add the Anavar?
It's a matter of preference but yes you can do that if you want to. You can even do Tbol at the beginning and Anavar on the end. It's not as harsh as Winny.

i would drop the tbol and add anavar... im not a huge fan of anavar but it fits your goals better... you absolutely dont need to adding anything else to this cycle.. its already borderline too much as it is...

i would drop the tbol and add anavar... im not a huge fan of anavar but it fits your goals better... you absolutely dont need to adding anything else to this cycle.. its already borderline too much as it is...

Dylan since you said borderline what would you change?

It’s def pretty heavy cycle. I would def start with brining ur BF down first before I would throw all that stuff in especially tren

Last question:
Do you have any suggestions on where to get it from, I went to purity source labs and everything on the site is out of stock, I an going to use esarms for the SARMS.

Last question:
Do you have any suggestions on where to get it from, I went to purity source labs and everything on the site is out of stock, I an going to use esarms for the SARMS.
We have 3 great domestic sources on one price list. Peak performance/EU/axiom

Send me a PM for a price list

Top Bottom