Thread: Dry compound bulking question

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinegainz View Post
    So the more I research, seems as if my proposed EQ dose could be improved:

400-500 Test C/E
    875- 1000 EQ
    500-600 Primo
    50 proviron
    40-60 Tbol Kickstarter

Thoughts? I forgot to mention Bloodwork pre, during and post cycle and I'll probably donate mid and end of cycle to control hemo if it's too high.
    Not at all. 800 is more than enough. So is 700. Donít believe the meat head boards.

there is no need nor reason to go over 800 mg of eq

Here is my short and probably terrible advice with dry bulks

Stuff everything down your throat you can or you won't gain shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyDoo View Post
    Here is my short and probably terrible advice with dry bulks

Stuff everything down your throat you can or you won't gain shit.
    Your right, terrible advice

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Your right, terrible advice
    True. I looked at the list of compounds he used and I don't consider this a dry cycle compared to what I just used so I can see how plenty of weight was added.

I just came off 100 mg of test and 150 of Tren (the switched to var) and I couldn't put weight on to save my life. That is a dry cycle.

I think I got so sick of being shredded and not putting size on that I ate everything in site, like shit, and now I'm nearly equally shredded, just about 7 pounds heavier, which would have been more like 20-25 pounds of straight fat and bloat if I wasn't on these drugs.

Shed some hair though so I'm feeling shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyDoo View Post
    True. I looked at the list of compounds he used and I don't consider this a dry cycle compared to what I just used so I can see how plenty of weight was added.

I just came off 100 mg of test and 150 of Tren (the switched to var) and I couldn't put weight on to save my life. That is a dry cycle.

I think I got so sick of being shredded and not putting size on that I ate everything in site, like shit, and now I'm nearly equally shredded, just about 7 pounds heavier, which would have been more like 20-25 pounds of straight fat and bloat if I wasn't on these drugs.

Shed some hair though so I'm feeling shit.
    well what do you expect go gain on tren and test in terms of size? thats not even remotely close to bulking stack whatsoever

Hey Dylan, one other question, when running the proposed test/deca or NPP/primo stack at 300/300/600 am I ok to run caber .25 mg e3d even at the NPP dose at 300?

Just want to prevent any issues as opposed to waiting for them to arise before acting.

Thanks again man

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinegainz View Post
    Hey Dylan, one other question, when running the proposed test/deca or NPP/primo stack at 300/300/600 am I ok to run caber .25 mg e3d even at the NPP dose at 300?

Just want to prevent any issues as opposed to waiting for them to arise before acting.

Thanks again man
    Yes thats fine

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Yes thats fine
    Update: 4 weeks into my bulk. 300/300/600 test C/NPP/Primo and the NPP is feeling great. 9 lb increase thus far since my cruise, eating real clean with 1 cheat per week.

Strength is slowly creeping up. Size, fullness, vascularity and libido all up.

Can someone advise on if can I run the NPP for the full 14 weeks or is 12 enough? I'm running the stack Dylan's video recommended at 12-14 weeks.
    I substituted the Deca for NPP to make sure I could handle it. I know the Primo definitely needs that full 14.

Thanks.

deca and npp are the exact same thing man... npp is just a short ester... thats literally the only difference... you just have to pin it more often