PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dry compound bulking question

looks good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinegainz View Post
    Hey guys,

Also posted this on another board.

Looking ahead to a bulking cycle for Fall, not trying to gain alot of water weight so I planned on using the following:

400-500 mg Test
    500 mg EQ
    200 mg primo
    50 mg proviron
    40 mg Tbol

AI will be adex prob around .25 EOD or as needed and will adjust with blood work.

I've read that running test/EQ 1:1 is a good start to figuring out proper EQ dose. Keeping in my primo cruise dose in to help keep gains cleaner, Tbol as a kickstart for the first 6 or 8 weeks, proviron bc that shit works synergistically with everything.

Still in my summer cut now which is test/primo/var and loving results. I don't want to gain any sloppy mass heading into the winter months.

Any suggestions/comments? Am I compromising a ton of potential muscle but not using wet compounds?
    Awesome

So the more I research, seems as if my proposed EQ dose could be improved:

400-500 Test C/E
    875- 1000 EQ
    500-600 Primo
    50 proviron
    40-60 Tbol Kickstarter

Thoughts? I forgot to mention Bloodwork pre, during and post cycle and I'll probably donate mid and end of cycle to control hemo if it's too high.

So the more I research, seems as if my proposed EQ dose could be improved:

400-500 Test C/E
    875- 1000 EQ
    500-600 Primo
    50 proviron
    40-60 Tbol Kickstarter

Thoughts? I forgot to mention Bloodwork pre, during and post cycle and I'll probably donate mid and end of cycle to control hemo if it's too high.
    No need to go higher than 800 on eq

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    No need to go higher than 800 on eq
    Cool thanks for the tip, my EQ source is dosed 250mg/ml so I'll draw as close to 800 as I can. I will be saving me money by doing so, appreciate it bro thanks again.

Cool thanks for the tip, my EQ source is dosed 250mg/ml so I'll draw as close to 800 as I can. I will be saving me money by doing so, appreciate it bro thanks again.
    No problem

Hey Dylan,

Do you feel I'd be better off running the cycle without the Tbol and just throwing in the NPP at the beginning? Another Proposed cycle below:

Test 200-500 mg weeks 1-16 or 20
    NPP 300 mg weeks 1-8
    EQ 800 mg weeks 1-16 or 20
    Primobolan 500-600 mg
    Proviron 50 mg

I have the Test at that range as I have noticed I retain much less water/bloat on a lower dose but would increase if needed. also caber would be run throughout the entire NPP run unless I should run it a little longer after stopping NPP which I'm assuming would not be the case?

Once again goal is to put on lean dry muscle while maintaining a fairly lean physique.

Thanks again.

either way is fine but i certainly dont see the need for a 20 week cycle... test and npp at 300 each is plenty...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    either way is fine but i certainly dont see the need for a 20 week cycle... test and npp at 300 each is plenty...
    I just watched your stack video, with test/deca/primo and I will just follow that to a T. Perfectly laid out and basically answered any questions I might have, I'm going to just go that route and save EQ for a different cycle. Thanks again bro!

I just watched your stack video, with test/deca/primo and I will just follow that to a T. Perfectly laid out and basically answered any questions I might have, I'm going to just go that route and save EQ for a different cycle. Thanks again bro!
    Anytime bro