napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug Testing Question

jaarter12

Dylan,
I take prescription Concerta (methylphenidate) and my employer is aware of it. But I was hoping to run a cycle in the near future and right now am keen on testosterone and winstrol. I figure I'm safe with just the test but the winstrol I'm not so sure about. This cycle is going to be a cutting cycle and part of an effort to down size my overall body with a goal of getting down to a lean and muscular 180's. Right now I'm sitting right at the mid 190's and not shredded but have mostly visible abs. I got to the 190's from 235-240 from just altering my macros and shortening the rest period between sets. Anyway, if winstrol will show up on a 16 panel drug test, is there any other cutting agents that you have come across that won't?

Again, thank you for all of the information you put out!

employers dont test for steroids man... the most anyone could do is test for elevated testosterone levels and thats extremely unlikely... if you are worried about steroids then you are DEFINITELY ok with sarms... thats im sure of

A standard drug screen doesn't involve anabolics. They test for narcotics, cocaine, heroin, meth, opiates, alcohol, etc..

Top Bottom