napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug testing question

Minitruckin95

I have to take drug and alcohol test due to a DUI in order to maintain my driving privileges and needed to know if proviron or dbol show up in a DMV UA that is sent off to a lab?
Thanks in advance

I have to take drug and alcohol test due to a DUI in order to maintain my driving privileges and needed to know if proviron or dbol show up in a DMV UA that is sent off to a lab?
Thanks in advance

They won't be testing for anabolics bro. Just opiates, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, weed, alcohol, etc...

Like Rick said you're good to go. AAS testing is expensive and they just wanna make sure you're not getting high and drunk.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

you wont be tested for steroids bro... those are very specialized testings that are far too expensive for them to use... you will likely get a 5 panel test... every now and then they do a bit more but nothing to do with steroids... all drugs and likely a breathalyzer...

you wont be tested for steroids bro... those are very specialized testings that are far too expensive for them to use... you will likely get a 5 panel test... every now and then they do a bit more but nothing to do with steroids... all drugs and likely a breathalyzer...

Thanks bro. That's what I figured but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm no chemist and wanted to be sure that there wasn't a chemical in them that would show up as something else.
I appreciate it

Top Bottom