napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug tested physique competition

I suppose that's an option I just wanted to compete in this one for a specific reason but I may have to evaluate other options

Idk about you but i wouldnt feel right if I won, taking that glory away from the 2nd place dude who actually is natty

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Idk about you but i wouldnt feel right if I won, taking that glory away from the 2nd place dude who actually is natty

Truth is that a lot of the competitors in natural shows aren't natural either, at least in the shows where I am from. However I am not from a big city so I cannot say what it is like in other places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth is that a lot of the competitors in natural shows aren't natural either, at least in the shows where I am from. However I am not from a big city so I cannot say what it is like in other places.

Yeah, that is true. I'm just saying what I feel, in the case that everyone else actually is natural. But its most likely not, sadly

From what I understand they test your T/E ratio ( or Testosterone to Epitestosterone ratio) not just your test levels.
Most adult males are naturally at a 1:1 ratio, to pass clean for WNBF you need to be below 6:1.
My test levels before TRT were in the 185 range and on 200mg/week are at 1350.
So for me personally to pass, my Epitestosterone would have to be 225 or higher, which is highly unlikely.

Someone chime in if i'm wrong here.

Yeah, that is true. I'm just saying what I feel, in the case that everyone else actually is natural. But its most likely not, sadly

I agree. I personally wouldn't feel right competing in a natural competition when I'm not, regardless if everyone else was using PEDs.

Do you think you can pass the piss test running just straight test at a TRT dose for a tested competition?
It depends. Some organizations ban trt and will actually look at your LH and FSH to verify you are not on trt...so you better know how you're getting tested first

Winning a WNBF show is like being the least obese guy at Planet Fitness... No one cares.

Step up to the challenge of the NPC.

I'm gonna say some dirtbag shit here... if you can get a trophy get it. They make all these shit rules and barely adhere to them. If it was my big ass I'd stroll out there and win that shit, get my trophy and be like time for the GAINZ beeyatches

I agree. I personally wouldn't feel right competing in a natural competition when I'm not, regardless if everyone else was using PEDs.

[emoji382][emoji382][emoji382][emoji849] pinning is winning. Got my 4cc trophy this morning.

[emoji382][emoji382][emoji382][emoji849] pinning is winning. Got my 4cc trophy this morning.

True. It's just my personal conviction...not hating on anyone else's choices bro. I understand that most guys competing in natural shows aren't natural anyway, so go for it if that is what one wants to do. If I'm going to step on stage having used PEDs, I'll do it with a non-tested lineup...just my personal choice that I can sleep soundly at night with lol.

True. It's just my personal conviction...not hating on anyone else's choices bro. I understand that most guys competing in natural shows aren't natural anyway, so go for it if that is what one wants to do. If I'm going to step on stage having used PEDs, I'll do it with a non-tested lineup...just my personal choice that I can sleep soundly at night with lol.

Wait, even the top physique guys in the non-tested shows such as the NPC and IFBB are natty. Guys like Jeremy Burndia, Sadik Hadzovic, Joseph Lee, Jeremy Potvin, Jonny Bernstein, Andre Ferguson to name few claim to be natty, it must be so ��

Last edited:
Not up here nobody who competes is natty I just wanna show this other dude I know he ain't shit cocky af at my gym. Yeah it's an NPC still amateur level but I haven't done a show before and if this dude can do it I can do it. There's a show coming up and I'm gonna go see what some of these guys look like so I know what to work on.

Wait, even the top physique guys in the non-tested shows such as the NPC and IFBB are natty. Guys like Jeremy Burndia, Sadik Hadzovic, Joseph Lee, Jeremy Potvin, Jonny Bernstein, Andre Ferguson to name few claim to be natty, it must be so ��

Haha, it must be! [emoji23]

Physique is more my thing anyways cuz I'm tall and lean waist is small af. I kinda wanna know though so I know what I need to do to pass.

Top Bottom