napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug test????

LouisVillan502

Have a drug test this friday that came outta no where. Will be supervised during drug screen. Past sat night sun mourning i went out drinking and did a few lines of coke. This was first time i had used any narcotics is 33months. Does anyone know any detox drink or any other way to pass without swaping urine. Any info may help

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

If you did it this past saturday it should be out of your system by Friday assuming you havent done any since.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thats kind what i figured just still nervoua about it. Last line was early Sunday mourning

Kill it with the cardio these next couple days. Fasted cardio in the am

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Have a drug test this friday that came outta no where. Will be supervised during drug screen. Past sat night sun mourning i went out drinking and did a few lines of coke. This was first time i had used any narcotics is 33months. Does anyone know any detox drink or any other way to pass without swaping urine. Any info may help

If you last snorted on Sunday you should be fine by this Friday. Back in my using days, I cut it a lot closer than that on occasions and came out fine. With pot, you can drink a lot of water, but there is really nothing you can do with stimulants. You should be fine, but I know the feeling. Boy, I don't miss those days. I've been sober for almost 4 years and ironically I never get drug tested.

Last edited:
I have no idea or experience with anything like this bro. Not trying to preach to you, but obviously if you are prone to random drug screens you shouldn't be fucking taking risks like that bro. Thats just playing with fire

I ready know. ThAts
Not what im about at all bro. I dont even drink. Its was a in the moment thing. I regret it for sure.

I ready know. ThAts
Not what im about at all bro. I dont even drink. Its was a in the moment thing. I regret it for sure.

You should be fine. If it makes you feel better, do some cardio, sweat and hydrate, but time is biggest factor and it will have been 5 days by then. The majority of those detox drinks are just a bunch of milk thistle and other liver detox stuff.

I ready know. ThAts

Best of luck to you bud. I hope it all works out and doesn't show up on the test

I used to ride the white pony a lot in my teenage years. I had passed 2 days after weekend benders. You should be good man. Never make it your first piss of he day. Drink plenty of water. But you can't over dilute or they can tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's just for your job and not for court you really can over dilute your urine with water and pass just fine. I've been smoking weed and passing for years. The labs flag your urine sample for dilution by testing for the creatine levels and certain minerals which would be really low or non-existent if you diluted your pee enough to test negative...so the trick is to simple take some creatine and a multi vitamin the day before and day of the test you will pass with flying colours assuming you also drink enough water.

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that cocaine clears your system in like 2-3 days. But I wouldn't really know. If the court system is testing you then the lab tests they use are very in depth so they can detect dilution a lot easier...if its for your job most diluted samples are flagged because of the appearance of your urine. The majority of the samples aren't even subject to an in depth analysis.

Last edited:
I've passed 48 hours after a all nighter & watching the sun come up.Hydrate & pee in the cup in the middle of the sample taking. Relax it should be fine. Sometimes I do miss the old days in South Florida.

You will be fine. It'll be out of your system. Sounds like you learned something from this

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Do not over hydrate and dilute your urine, often times that is cause for a GC/MS | Hair sample test. IIRC your detection time for benzoylecgonine (the main tested metabolite) for cocaine is up to 6 days for irregular use, can be higher if used frequently. And just FYI, if anyone has a craving they just cant handle but are also subjected to random tests, Ritalin (Methylphenidate / Dexmethylphenidate) Has a very similar chemical make up to cocaine, very similar effects- and is not tested for in any standard drug test.

Top Bottom