napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug test

Daoz126

I'm on my 4th week with just taking test cyp and amiridex as a Ai on the 8th week im starting winstrol would want if these show up on a drug test? They do alot of randoms and ask for prescriptions for medications would it show up on a urine test?

I don't think regular drug test actually test for steroids from what I have seen on here previously. But I guess it depends on your occupation.

I work for citgo petroleum but I looked for what they test first and it seems like a regular drug test looking for speed amphetamines opiates thc so that would be considered a 5 panel test right

I'm not a 100 positive on the types, but I wouldn't think they would check for that. Most companies only checks for narcotics.

Dylan recently did a video on this, as Joe S says the tests usually just look for recreational drugs.

I'm on my 4th week with just taking test cyp and amiridex as a Ai on the 8th week im starting winstrol would want if these show up on a drug test? They do alot of randoms and ask for prescriptions for medications would it show up on a urine test?
A standard employment drug screen does not check for anabolics bro

Testing for steroids cost hundreds of dollars. Like in video above, not likely in standard drug tests. Steroids are not like a drug that gets you high or intoxicated for majority of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these tests are very very specialized... generally, if you are not being tested by the IOC (international olympics committee), WADA and/or the NCAA, you are not getting tested for steroids... its far too expensive... testing for elevated testosterone levels only is arguable that you could feasibly be using a test booster, clomid etc... now WE know that it cannot elevate to the extent of exogenous testosterone but its still arguable but like i said, the chances of that are crazy low... you should have nothing whatsoever to worry about... they are not going to do any type of specialized testing...

Top Bottom