napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

drug like adderal

MuscleGate

Hey brother its just a message to ask you if you could make a video on drug like adderal and its use in bodybuilding i would like to hear how its best use thanks brother i like all the videos youre doing i love to hear whats the real things are

Yohimbine acts like adderral if you have ADHD. If you don’t have ADHD, it gives you ADHD symptoms. For Adderral similarity, I dose at 15-20mg. Since it increases blood pressure, you shouldn’t go higher than 40mg/day. It can also cause panick attacks if you have anxiety.

Modafinil May have similar effects but on a lower level.
I run Modafinil with Tren occasionally here and there short term but even this can be a little over the top for me I can't imagine it with Adderall. Kinda asking for trouble.

Hey brother its just a message to ask you if you could make a video on drug like adderal and its use in bodybuilding i would like to hear how its best use thanks brother i like all the videos youre doing i love to hear whats the real things are

Brotha, you're treading into dangerous waters with this question.

I'm pretty sure this is not something that Dylan condones, so that discussion is highly unlikely

I run Modafinil with Tren occasionally here and there short term but even this can be a little over the top for me I can't imagine it with Adderall. Kinda asking for trouble.

I cant imagine it would be much worse than Tren with clen or anything similar. Ive tried 1 20mg Adderall tab on my last tren cycle and i didnt notice anything different or to be worried about which doesnt mean its safe. But with clen you get the heart palpitations, shakes, bloody noses ect...

lets just say this.. ive seen adderrall abused and seen some ridiculously crazy behavior on it.. shit that i dont want to see anyone go through... it especially does NOT mix well with other things that can cause any sort of behavior changes

lets just say this.. ive seen adderrall abused and seen some ridiculously crazy behavior on it.. shit that i dont want to see anyone go through... it especially does NOT mix well with other things that can cause any sort of behavior changes

x2.....it's extremely abused nowadays. And not a drug to be taken lightly.

Probably abused more so with college kids. I know two people that have it prescribed and just give it out to anyone. Its like anything, some people are responsible with their use and can actually benefit from it. Its mainly the thought of college kids abusing. I have no idea if its addictive.

Probably abused more so with college kids. I know two people that have it prescribed and just give it out to anyone. Its like anything, some people are responsible with their use and can actually benefit from it. Its mainly the thought of college kids abusing. I have no idea if its addictive.
trust me, its far more than college kids.. regardless, i dont even want to discuss it anymore... everyone else can but i have no want nor desire to talk about it

I have plenty of expierence with it and there is no place for it in bodybuilding. It's a nasty drug that doctors are all to willing to prescribe. I used to be abuse the hell out of it. I would stay up for a couple days straight and have crazy high blood pressure. I shit you not I had it tested while high and it came back as 174/134. The withdrawal from it is absolutely terrible and can last for weeks.

I was prescribed Adderall once and all it did was raise my blood pressure and heart rate. Never had a problem with either one before.

I have plenty of expierence with it and there is no place for it in bodybuilding. It's a nasty drug that doctors are all to willing to prescribe. I used to be abuse the hell out of it. I would stay up for a couple days straight and have crazy high blood pressure. I shit you not I had it tested while high and it came back as 174/134. The withdrawal from it is absolutely terrible and can last for weeks.
thanks for sharing this bro

Top Bottom