napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dropper measurements

oldbigtop

Hey bud I can't seem to find out how to measure with this dropper that it comes with there's no markings or anything. I don't know if there was some purpose that you guys did that for research sales, but I need to make sure I'm taking the right amount. I kind of get the gist that it doesn't have to be exact, but I don't like to take that chance. And I'm looking for that sweet spot that works for me. So I ordered some .5 L and 1 L droppers from Amazon period if I'm correct 50 milligrams is 1l. Is this correct? please help me with this issue so don't mess my body up. I'm filming a wolverine TV series in two months and I need to look good.

ok right on. I get the simple math of mg per L. My main question and concern was how much is in the ENTIRE dropper, Because there are no markings. For instance; when i squeeze an entire bulb into the dropper of an S4 bottle, it only fills up the dropper half way. And i have a different bottle of MK2866 that fills up 2/3 of the dropper per squeeze. If there were markings id be set. So im confused on that.

ok right on. I get the simple math of mg per L. My main question and concern was how much is in the ENTIRE dropper, Because there are no markings. For instance; when i squeeze an entire bulb into the dropper of an S4 bottle, it only fills up the dropper half way. And i have a different bottle of MK2866 that fills up 2/3 of the dropper per squeeze. If there were markings id be set. So im confused on that.

Where are your SARMS from, because all of sarmsx products hav clearly marked droppers for easy measuring

Your questions would be easily answered if you had Sarmsx products, but I get the feeling they're not.
Typically a full dropper is 1ml.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

for example, if it says 50 MG/ML then 1 ML is 50 mg... the droppers are 1 ML and THEY ARE ALL MARKED so you can tell...

See if this helps at all...
03ad82c3cd77c98caa7f84c04b361c69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom