domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drinking on Cycle

Drinking on Cycle

So i know its a big "NO" to drink on cycle especially when orals are in the picture. I am headed to Vegas memorial weekend, 2 weeks from today. I will be there while on a pretty big cycle. im coming up on the end of week 8 this weeks of Test E 250mg PW, Tren E 500mg PW, Masteron E 500mg PW, and will be upping Winny to 60mg for the final two weeks going to vegas. Of course like anyone i was planning on having A Drink or TWO drinks...but not getting drunk or super fucked up by any means. I run tons of liver and other organ supports, i was planning on doubling everything everything for supports while i go there just to be safe. Keep in mind that i rarely ever drink whether i am on cycle or not, maybe a few drinks per year but im not much of a drinker whatsoever. So what are some thoughts? Is the cycle too much to even consider a few drinks on even while on lots of protection? I havent touched alchohol in months...so i take pretty good care of myself outside of running these harsh compounds, i dont smoke, do weed, party drugs or anything. Let me know on thoughts...experiences...ect...

Also wanted to include... I will be taking 6-8 caps of Cycle assist, 750mg Tudca, 4-8 caps of Liv.52, 3000-5000mg Milk thistle, Choleterol support, kidney cleanser, coq10, could be missing something. If you guys are totally against it i will 110% refrain from any alcohol.

In my opinion I don't think you'll run into much of an issue at that level.

I would stick to beer only, just an opinion. Have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Pete54 View Post
    I would stick to beer only, just an opinion. Have a great time
    Yeah an ultra light beer it's like drinking water anyway. Super low alcohol %.

its not going to kill you or anything bro and its not a huge deal for a one or two time thing, its when it becomes a habit etc.. this wont ruin you... you might seem flat a few days but you will be fine... just keep hydrated etc...

Yea that may be the way to go, Not a beer fan more into the mixed sugary drinks lol. Wish i could figure out how to post up pics to show my conditioning from the cycle

your fine with regular alcohol man, its all alcohol regardless...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    your fine with regular alcohol man, its all alcohol regardless...
    Are you saying it would be okay for me to get drunk then or just limit it like i originally posted?

I would not get drunk on Tren bro. I know you know enough to know better. You might end up in jail.