napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drinking on Cycle

RoboGainz

So i know its a big "NO" to drink on cycle especially when orals are in the picture. I am headed to Vegas memorial weekend, 2 weeks from today. I will be there while on a pretty big cycle. im coming up on the end of week 8 this weeks of Test E 250mg PW, Tren E 500mg PW, Masteron E 500mg PW, and will be upping Winny to 60mg for the final two weeks going to vegas. Of course like anyone i was planning on having A Drink or TWO drinks...but not getting drunk or super fucked up by any means. I run tons of liver and other organ supports, i was planning on doubling everything everything for supports while i go there just to be safe. Keep in mind that i rarely ever drink whether i am on cycle or not, maybe a few drinks per year but im not much of a drinker whatsoever. So what are some thoughts? Is the cycle too much to even consider a few drinks on even while on lots of protection? I havent touched alchohol in months...so i take pretty good care of myself outside of running these harsh compounds, i dont smoke, do weed, party drugs or anything. Let me know on thoughts...experiences...ect...

Also wanted to include... I will be taking 6-8 caps of Cycle assist, 750mg Tudca, 4-8 caps of Liv.52, 3000-5000mg Milk thistle, Choleterol support, kidney cleanser, coq10, could be missing something. If you guys are totally against it i will 110% refrain from any alcohol.

its not going to kill you or anything bro and its not a huge deal for a one or two time thing, its when it becomes a habit etc.. this wont ruin you... you might seem flat a few days but you will be fine... just keep hydrated etc...

Yea that may be the way to go, Not a beer fan more into the mixed sugary drinks lol. Wish i could figure out how to post up pics to show my conditioning from the cycle

I would not get drunk on Tren bro. I know you know enough to know better. You might end up in jail.

I would not get drunk on Tren bro. I know you know enough to know better. You might end up in jail.

my bad bro, i didnt see how you were meaning for that to come across. We had this discussion awhile back about dropping it. Rather play it safe than sorry, its nice to get others opinions. Thanks brother

my bad bro, i didnt see how you were meaning for that to come across. We had this discussion awhile back about dropping it. Rather play it safe than sorry, its nice to get others opinions. Thanks brother
I had 1 IPA during one of my Tren cycles once and I could feel my blood pressure rising. It was really weird. I avoid all alcohol while I'm on Tren after that.

I had 1 IPA during one of my Tren cycles once and I could feel my blood pressure rising. It was really weird. I avoid all alcohol while I'm on Tren after that.

Thats the thing, i see too many horror stories about drinking on cycle so i figured i would get second hand opinions. Tren ace fucked me up, i was pissed as hell all the time but i couldnt imagine that cycle with drinking. Im more worried about the 17-AA Winstrol

I rarely ever drink either. I actually haven't in 6 months. With that said there are a few times a year I'll have a few drinks....whether it's date night with my wife, my brother being in town, or holidays with family. About half the time I'm on cycle, but It doesn't hurt anything. Keep in mind i don't use tren and I don't typically use oral steroids either

I rarely ever drink either. I actually haven't in 6 months. With that said there are a few times a year I'll have a few drinks....whether it's date night with my wife, my brother being in town, or holidays with family. About half the time I'm on cycle, but It doesn't hurt anything. Keep in mind i don't use tren and I don't typically use oral steroids either

Exactly, orals and tren change the scenario a bit. If it was a test e cycle i wouldnt have bothered asking.

lets put it this way, it wont kill you but it will hurt you and if you are getting wasted etc. its going to hurt not only your gains but internally as well... thats looking at it from the responsible side and coming from a guy that spent over a decade in clubs, partying, etc. living a life i should never have lived, i know it better than likely anyone you are going to talk to... i basically lived in clubs all over the world... i was modeling, traveling, etc and all i cared about was partying, women and money... i look back at how disgusting of a person i was and cant believe it was the same person but the point is this... i do get the fact that you are younger and there are things in life you dont get to really do too often... you will have a lot of changes both personally and psychologically where these chances to do certain things just wont be there, so i do get that as well... you made your choice to use steroids though which i was not doing in my 20's at all... so there's a difference there too... so you just have to weight that all out... i cant tell you any more than that... you are just basically going to ask the same question over and over and could be just trying to justify things you want to do... i just played both sides of it for you so you can understand and can make YOUR OWN decision...

lets put it this way, it wont kill you but it will hurt you and if you are getting wasted etc. its going to hurt not only your gains but internally as well... thats looking at it from the responsible side and coming from a guy that spent over a decade in clubs, partying, etc. living a life i should never have lived, i know it better than likely anyone you are going to talk to... i basically lived in clubs all over the world... i was modeling, traveling, etc and all i cared about was partying, women and money... i look back at how disgusting of a person i was and cant believe it was the same person but the point is this... i do get the fact that you are younger and there are things in life you dont get to really do too often... you will have a lot of changes both personally and psychologically where these chances to do certain things just wont be there, so i do get that as well... you made your choice to use steroids though which i was not doing in my 20's at all... so there's a difference there too... so you just have to weight that all out... i cant tell you any more than that... you are just basically going to ask the same question over and over and could be just trying to justify things you want to do... i just played both sides of it for you so you can understand and can make YOUR OWN decision...

Thanks Dylan. Its something ive never looked into too much just because i havent been part of that life. I was in college and partied all the time but i honestly just havent been much of a drinker. Im taking my girlfriend for my birthday, she drinks often. I explained to her and she understands so i told her yea ill probably have a few. If anything ill end up looking out for her. Its a double edge sword, you want to look good there but also enjoy yourself. Some will say certainly not to do it and some say otherwise. Of course im trying to justify it, so having more responses stating ill be fine is what im looking to hear Lol. Either way ill watch it and stay hydrated. You just never know man, everyones body also reacts differently to achohol and PED's, i havent tried anything to really know. Thanks bro

Go enjoy yourself, just take your ancillaries and don't over do it, hydrate before during and after. If I go out for an occasion, I'll have a beer then a water, back and forth, I rarely ever drink so if I do, I usually have a good enough buzz after 4 beers or so. Just be smart Physically and mentally and have fun.

Go enjoy yourself, just take your ancillaries and don't over do it, hydrate before during and after. If I go out for an occasion, I'll have a beer then a water, back and forth, I rarely ever drink so if I do, I usually have a good enough buzz after 4 beers or so. Just be smart Physically and mentally and have fun.
Exactly how I go about it bro. Agreed completely. Everybody is responsible for their own actions, and I personally live my life by the thought of never letting my lifestyle get in the way of life itself. You just have to understand what comes with being responsible, sensible and what the term moderation really means. If you do, you can truly enjoy all the great things in life while still making some really nice progress. I'm certainly not going to miss out on a few drinks with family or friends on certain occasions, and the same can be said for food with pizza, burgers, ice cream, cake, etc..

Know your body and stay within your limitations that allow you to keep moving in the right direction, and you can and will have the best of both worlds

Top Bottom