napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drawing out multiple compounds help.

Bigtones74

Hey guys, just a simple question/concern here.

So this is my first cycle using two different compounds (test e and deca), my first cycle before this was just test e. When I would measure out the test e in my first cycle, I was doing 250mg 2x a week. When I drew the test into the syringe, I would go a little over 250 mg, then push the rest back into the vile. This was very simple and easy for me. However, now stacking two compounds is a little tougher for me. I draw out the test first, then push any excess back into the vile, then I draw the deca out next. If I draw out too much deca, can i push the excess back into the vile? Or would I be pushing out some test too? I try and get it 100% accurate but I'm fairly new to this and sometimes I go a little over.

Sorry for this silly question, but I'm tempted to do two separate injections, one for test and one for deca, so i know for a fact I'm getting 100% accurate measurements.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
I think you are just overthinking it. Just draw exactly what you need. If you are a little over or under it isn't going to make a big difference. You will never be 100% accurate so don't sweat it.

Okay Cool. You're right, I'm overthinking it.
Yes bro. You never want to overanalyze. Nobody's doses are ever spot on. There's akways going to be a +/- margin of error that averages itself out to the targeted dose over weeks of injections anyways.

Just get it as close as you can without getting ocd over it

Draw your test with your draw pin, the "inject it" into your inject pin.

Do the same with the deca.

Inject.

Thanks guys for all the help!

I defiantly have these ocd moments once in a while and this makes me feel better.

Last edited:
you are severely over thinking it brother.. you will be just fine... just draw it like its intended and relax brother

Top Bottom