napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dr. subscribes Testosterone shots without PCT nor AI

rofirter

Hi Dylan,
First I want to say that I highly appreciate your knowledge and sincere approach and I hope you can help me with:

I'm 37 year old dud, I was diagnosed with small pituitary gland those my steroids are very low, I also got insomnia and not sure which one caused the other.

I tried T gel which didn't have much of affect and I have issue with needles, bout I would do it if my Dr. haven't said that PCT and AI are not a part of the treatment..

Currently I use natural supplements to raise levels but some are stimulates which are problem to my insomnia and some are raising estradiol..

I fill that if I'll take the T shots I'll will shutdown my body and may raise my astro levels
what would you suggest me?

how low is are your test levels bro? if you are prescribed trt then it would be for life, you would not be cycling but you may or may not need an AI... chances are, at a normal trt dose of 100-150 mg week, you would not need any ai either...

Hi Dylan,
First I want to say that I highly appreciate your knowledge and sincere approach and I hope you can help me with:

I'm 37 year old dud, I was diagnosed with small pituitary gland those my steroids are very low, I also got insomnia and not sure which one caused the other.

I tried T gel which didn't have much of affect and I have issue with needles, bout I would do it if my Dr. haven't said that PCT and AI are not a part of the treatment..

Currently I use natural supplements to raise levels but some are stimulates which are problem to my insomnia and some are raising estradiol..

I fill that if I'll take the T shots I'll will shutdown my body and may raise my astro levels
what would you suggest me?

If you are going on TRT, there's no coming off so pct would be a non issue. As far as an AI goes, it entirely depends on bloodwork. Many don't need one because their estrogen stays in range while on TRT, while some do. It just depends on the individual

Top Bottom