napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doubt on Aromasin dosage and timing

DaveAlexDiaz

Hello
I’m from Mexico City, I’m 27 yrs old and in about 3 months I’m going to run my first cycle
Of 350mg of Test E *Primoteston* pharmaceutical grade (here is super easy to get pharmaceutical grade test and AI’s and no prescription is needed).
My question is for the AI’s dosage and timing,
I’ll be doing Aromasin my starting dose will be 12.5 mg e3d or eod. But my doubt is:
Should I start taking it first day of cycle or wait to the second week or so maybe, so I don’t crash e2 levels, and get lethargic and all that stuff of low estrogen , obviously I’ll be doing blood work pre,mid and post cycle and try to get in the sweet spot of 20-30 pg/mL
Thank for the advice

I start my AI when I start my cycle. If you wait until you feel side effects, you will be fighting a difficult battle.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Unless you already have reason to believe you are sensitive to AIs, I would start at the 12.5mg eod dose, and then adjust if needed based on mid-cycle bloods.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

It takes a week or more for Aromasin to start working so don't wait until you get high estrogen symptoms.

Yes it doesn’t work as fast as say arimidex I’m terms of dealing with strong sides they also both work differently but anyways I in the beginning would start my aromosin at a low dose and then work my way up since I was unsure of how my body would react to it.

Top Bottom