napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Double Irony Starting my SARMS journey.

raybeast

So I diagnosed with low T. I posted it in another thread last week or so. Saw the endocrinologist and looks like my SARMS journey is beginning with Dr prescribed Clo and Dos to battle a prolactinoma and raise LH,FSH. MRI looks like it will confirm the findings in all the blood tests. Very low LH, FSH, Very High Prolactin.

Dr. says all the blood tests point to it. Just will get confirmation Monday from the MRI.

In the meantime, I got my clo, nol & gw in the mail the day after the appointment.

So to get a head start, this is my current dosing

GW 20 mg 30 min prior to workout or in PM on non workout days because I usually workout in the PM and the Half life is 20-24 hours

CLO 25 mg per day

NOL 20 mg per day

That's pretty much it fellows. I've been able to increase my calorie intake already and I noticed I haven't been gaining any fat.

I'm going to stay around 2,500 calories per day with 3 days per week at the gym with some light cardio everyday.

So things are looking up. Also I have already noticed a boost in strength and sex drive. I love this forum and all the valuable information you guys give.

P.S. I'm looking to get some n2Guard, just for the benefits while I'm on PCT (pre-cycle therapy) lol.

Last edited:
So I diagnosed with low T. I posted it in another thread last week or so. Saw the endocrinologist and looks like my SARMS journey is beginning with Dr prescribed Clo and Dos to battle a prolactinoma and raise LH,FSH. MRI looks like it will confirm the findings in all the blood tests. Very low LH, FSH, Very High Prolactin.

Dr. says all the blood tests point to it. Just will get confirmation Monday from the MRI.

In the meantime, I got my clo, nol & gw in the mail the day after the appointment.

So to get a head start, this is my current dosing

GW 20 mg 30 min prior to workout or in PM on non workout days because I usually workout in the PM and the Half life is 20-24 hours

CLO 25 mg per day

NOL 20 mg per day

That's pretty it fellows. I've been able to increase my calorie intake already and I noticed I haven't been gaing any fat.

I'm going to stay around 2,500 calories per day with 3 days per week at the gym with some light cardio everyday.

So things are looking up. Also I have already noticed a boost in strength and sex drive. I love this forum and all the valuable information you guys give.

P.S. I'm looking to get some n2Guard, just for the benefits while I'm on PCT (pre-cycle therapy) lol.

bro, don't waste your money on n2guard when you can get the same type of products, even better for more than half off that ridiculous price... CEL cycle assist is only $30 and its a better product

you will do absolutely wonderful with your recovery with sarmsx... im really looking forward to seeing you bounce back and even better than before

bro, don't waste your money on n2guard when you can get the same type of products, even better for more than half off that ridiculous price... CEL cycle assist is only $30 and its a better product

you will do absolutely wonderful with your recovery with sarmsx... im really looking forward to seeing you bounce back and even better than before

Once again, thanks for the superior advice. I'll go search for CEL Cycle Assist today. Actually I've never even heard of the product. Also thanks for the encouraging words Dylan.

Once again, thanks for the superior advice. I'll go search for CEL Cycle Assist today. Actually I've never even heard of the product. Also thanks for the encouraging words Dylan.
Cycle assist is definitely a good product. You can find it in the mid-$20's. A little research on the ingredients and you'll see its a solid buy. Thats what I use as well.

Cycle assist is definitely a good product. You can find it in the mid-$20's. A little research on the ingredients and you'll see its a solid buy. Thats what I use as well.

Awesome Bro... Definitely will look into the ingredients but the advice of Dylan and your cosign is enough for me. I will look at the ingredients just so I can be knowledgeable about CEL.

I can also vouch for cycle assist. It's a great product for a great price.

You have a solid recovery lined up with sarmsx, and I'll be following. You are setup very well, and I have no doubt you'll have excellent results!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan, I want to be sure I'm not over doing the PCT. Should I be using the 25mg of Clomid & 20 mg Nolvadex everyday or should I do it EOD or E3rdD. Also, I still use 20mg of GW everyday pre workout or just all at once. Remember, I am not coming off cycle. I'm trying to boost my already Low T and I'll soon have Dostinex for my high prolactin.

Dylan, I want to be sure I'm not over doing the PCT. Should I be using the 25mg of Clomid & 20 mg Nolvadex everyday or should I do it EOD or E3rdD. Also, I still use 20mg of GW everyday pre workout or just all at once. Remember, I am not coming off cycle. I'm trying to boost my already Low T and I'll soon have Dostinex for my high prolactin.
Yes, you absolutely want to take them both every day at those doses

GW should be taken all at once daily 30 minutes preworkout or at the sane time as your normal workout

Yes, you absolutely want to take them both every day at those doses

GW should be taken all at once daily 30 minutes preworkout or at the sane time as your normal workout

Thanks Rick... I have to admit that I had to go Xanax for 30 days to help with the anxiety that came with my low T. Mainly my inability to sleep at night.

I was drowning myself in magnesium oil, taking melatonin, zquil, unisom. You name it. Hopefully as my T raises, I can come off the sleep meds. They are no beuno.

My LH and FSH has doubled since my last test. Waiting on Total T and prolactin to come back any day now. My anxiety is starting to go down a bit. The xanax makes you a walking robot and God forbid you take it during the day, you may fall asleep at the wheel. They have me on 2mg x2 per day but I only take 1 at night. I've been averaging 9 hours a night now since. I was only getting 4-5 hours prior.

** Update Fellas **

Good News - My testes do work. My test went from 97 to 435 in a few weeks. So I am still making test naturally.

Bad News - Libido still sucks compared to before and now I know even more why. My prolactin has doubled since the last blood work. I believe the Pre Cycle Therapy and some DAA helped me alot with getting my test up but the prolactin makes me feel like I have no TEST at All. Doctor has me going on Dostinex 2 times per week. Will get blood work once a month now to see the improvement. I will finish out my PCP and wait a month and Start my S4 & GW 12 week cycle followed by another mini PCP.

** Update Fellas **

Good News - My testes do work. My test went from 97 to 435 in a few weeks. So I am still making test naturally.

Bad News - Libido still sucks compared to before and now I know even more why. My prolactin has doubled since the last blood work. I believe the Pre Cycle Therapy and some DAA helped me alot with getting my test up but the prolactin makes me feel like I have no TEST at All. Doctor has me going on Dostinex 2 times per week. Will get blood work once a month now to see the improvement. I will finish out my PCP and wait a month and Start my S4 & GW 12 week cycle followed by another mini PCP.

once you get your prolactin under control you will get back to feeling right again brother... in happy to hear your test numbers are up... thats awesome... your well on your way!

Top Bottom