napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dostinex and Tren And Deca Dosages

Andreyfitness

hey dyland ive been watching you're vids for a long time now im into my 3th cycle now and i wanna run Tren Acetate 100 with Test Prop 100 dosages: 100mg every other day Mon , Wed , Friday total 300mg each a week AI i wanna used Aromasin thru my cycle 12.5 mg eod now caber i have 1mg/tap should i split it in half 0.5mg and do half of tap every 3 days ? and would that be the same amount used with Deca ? thnx and keep up the good work !

You can go e4d with that low dose of tren . I just had a prolactin issue pop up on high dose tren and a week of cancer at .5mg e3d knocked it out and e4d is keeping it at bay. And I am on tren and NPP not gonna tell you my doses lets just say its borderline rediculous

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

My tren dose is similar to that and I'm not in any need of caber. It's really based on how well you control you E2. Next week I'm ordering my bloods (little late at 7th week due to my travels) but I'm not having any issues. Rock hard. Tren 300 test 425 aimdex .5 eod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can start with .25 mg every 3 days and then bump to .5 if necessary... i tend to keep mine at .5 but its something you need to test out and see how YOUR body responds... it also depends on the quality of caber you have

hey dyland ive been watching you're vids for a long time now im into my 3th cycle now and i wanna run Tren Acetate 100 with Test Prop 100 dosages: 100mg every other day Mon , Wed , Friday total 300mg each a week AI i wanna used Aromasin thru my cycle 12.5 mg eod now caber i have 1mg/tap should i split it in half 0.5mg and do half of tap every 3 days ? and would that be the same amount used with Deca ? thnx and keep up the good work !
Typical dose is 0.5mg every 3 days with caber. You could try every 4 days at 0.5mg at that dose. I'm sure that would be fine but you'll have to fine tune it yourself. Some need more than others

lol, nor19 dosage definitely will dictate how much caber is required if any at all. dostinex is some very strong stuff, will always knock that shit back nicely even at a subtle dose. I mean cabergoline was basically made for patients with tumors and PRL in the upper 150ng+.
Exactly people bitch about buying caber because its so expensive but really its not because 1 tablet can be broken in half and taken twice a week so really its not bad .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom