napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dostinex

warriorroad

Hi Dylan, first of all just a quick note to tell you that I totally appreciate the way you make things SO CLEAR & SIMPLE!

I am a 1 time user of Equipoise for 1 complete cycle and everything went flawless... until I tore my chest trying to beat my Bench Press record in 6 weeks after +12 years without lifting weights, I know that was the DUMBEST thing but that was a reminder that I need to not forget what I KNOW even though I have a goal in mind. I kept training for the rest of the cycle, just not my chest.

I live in Edmonton, Canada and want to try the next level so I went and bought a combination of Test, Equipoise, Deca and Masteron for my next cycle. I already have Aromasin's on hand from my previous cycle BUT when I ask everybody around here for Dostinex to control Prolactine they all look @ me as if I'm an alien and basically just tells me to "just do Deca and you'll be find" after a not so brief moment of silent staring @ me! I know you can clearly see the picture here!

I might be "find" as they say but I really don't want to take a chance with that. Anyway, my 1st question is this: Can I start using Deca right away with the rest of my stacking up until (1 Month MAXIMUM) I find a RELIABLE source to get Dostinex or do I absolutely have to take it from the very beginning?

I KNOW for a fact that I have a very high resistance to steroids since my first cycle was 1g Equipoise + 400mg Test/week for 20 weeks and had virtually ZERO estrogene related reaction for almost 18 weeks before I bought Aromasin, which is when I first saw you on internet. Since then I subscribed to your youtube channel and just by watching your videos I can honnestly CONFIRM that I am already way more "educated" then most, if not the totallity of the guys who I know to this day that's been using and/or selling Steroids for YEARS, I think that they just do it the "blind way".

2nd Subject, SARMS: Which SARMS do you suggest to complement my stacking? I am simply looking for a little bit more of everything, mass, cutting, strenght, endurance and better all around look. I do (resume in this case) Boxing (serious training but no competition), Professionnal Quad Racing (will just do Regional races this year because I KNOW Steroids are BAD for Quad Racing (and Boxing) but want try something different this year) and I like to variate my training, plus I just want to enjoy myself without the pressure coming from the outside, I will push & pressure myself as much as I can @ all time anyway. Here is my basic description if it can help for your SARMS suggestions:

- I KNOW the - 10% fat rule for Masteron but I am not far away, about 15% @ the moment after spending over a year on the road, eating BAD food and training just when I could (about 1 to 3 times a minth) and my body responds VERY quickly to training, supplements, steroids and diet, plus it's very hard to find Primo here so I decided to give Masteron a try even if lookwise I don't see the benifits in an optimum way I want to feel the "tightning" inside and I know that in my case it won't take very long to actually see the benefits.

- I am not what you can call a Monster but I can honnestly say I am gifted to a certain point, I am 5'5" 221lbs @ the moment with fat % I gave you and it's just my natural shape, everybody thinks I've been lifting weights my whole life but I've done it about 18 months (not continuous) total because even if I love lifting weights I had to stay away from them for Quad Racing.

I am not the most naturally cut guy but I am not fat by any means despite my disastrous year and I can get highly ripped when I put efforts into it, it takes just more commitment then some guys that I know that are naturally sculpt and defined as hell. I am naturally fairly defined in the peck, shoulders, lower-upper back, butt, lower-upper legs, you can also see most of my abs, the weak link here is my lower abs you can still actually see but are actually "oversized" @ the moment.

I am more naturally "big" with natural strenght as I was able to bench press +450 lbs, leg press +2000 lbs, dead lift +650 lbs etc. while getting to almost 240lbs... and all that in a period of just over 4 months of continous NATURAL training before completly shut the weighs down for racing over 12 years ago. My only weight training since then was 2 years ago when I did my Eq cycle.

I am just curious to see how far I can go and what I can achieve performance and look wise with "help". I already know that I will resume my training around 280-300ish lbs on the bench press, 1200ish lbs on the leg press, 450ish lbs on the deadlift as exemples, I can send you videos of my training if you doubt my "starting points". I will do a week or 2 of light training before I start getting back to business.

So you now have the basics to suggest Sarms to complement my stacking and I am waiting for your answer concerning Dostinex wether I can start Deca for about a Month MAXIMUM before I can find some.

Last thing, do you have any RELIABLE Online sources for Dostinex, Sarms and/or Steroids in Canada? It's PAINFUL to get the right stuff here and I really don't think it's a good idea to order from U.S. and have that cross the border.

THANK YOU

your 5'5 221? can you post ? you know you have a high restance to steroids from ONE CYCLE? your the first human alive to ever figure that out in one cycle by only running two compounds... you were already abusive on your first cycle running a gram and a half of anabolics and running it that long.. you have NO CLUE if you have a high tolerance for steroids.. you took a weaker steroid with eq and an AVERAGE dose of test... and 15% is NOT close to 10... thats a huge gap... how old are you ?

Damn, 5’5 220. I’d like to see that as well. I’m 5’5 175 and people tell me “I” look big. I’m hovering right around 10%. You must be a monster.

If your stats are correct, you are similar to Flex Lewis, and that's pretty hard to buy into bro. Lol

Post some pics

Top Bottom