napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dose on Clen

camsoko

Hi Dylan,

Mate I have watched and studied your videos in reference to 'Clen'
Are all the sides that people experience ie. hand shakes, sweating, nausea etc are mostly commin in people that start at 20mcg.
I am 6'2 and 97kg. I intend to take 20mcg a day for week 1 and if my sides are minimal I might increase to 40mcg a day just short of finishing on week 2 before I take a 2 week off cycle and then see how I am.
What would your thoughts be with this dose and potential sides of the 20mcg.

You left out the other sides... I seriously doubt anyone is gonna recommend a dose on this fucked up compound bro. It's really quite dangerous.

Muscle cramps
Hypertension
Increased heart rate
Palpitations
Insomnia
Dry mouth
Vomiting
Tremors
Anxiety
Nervousness/ restlessness
Headaches
Breathing difficulties
Profuse Sweating

Hardly worth it to "trim up".

Hi Dylan,

Are all the sides that people experience ie. hand shakes, sweating, nausea etc are mostly commin in people that start at 20mcg.
I am 6'2 and 97kg. I intend to take 20mcg a day for week 1 and if my sides are minimal I might increase to 40mcg a day just short of finishing on week 2 before I take a 2 week off cycle and then see how I am.
hney bro... apparently you didnt watch my videos very closely because you would clearly be able to ascertain that i dont advise clen use whatsoever... im sorry but im not advising something that I KNOW is going to hurt you and could severely hurt your long term... i have other options for you but i certainly am not advising clen use

Hi Dylan,

I wouldn't touch that stuff at all man. If you are looking to cut fat there are much better and safer options out there. What is your full stats, experience, and goals?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Clen is very effective bro but it comes with a cost... Potential heart problems. Putting that much stress on your ticker is not worth it.

I took clen at 10 mcg for 3 days, then 20 for 4 days, and almost died. My heart felt like it was going to explode. My roommate said she could hear it beating across the apt. Do not touch this shit whatsoever man.

hopefully some of these user feedback instances will open your eyes... do you think there's a reason i wont even discuss or advise clen with anyone??? it will FUCK YOU UP literally and it could have some severe long term problems...

if you are going to use that you might as well smoke crack while you are at it ... STUFF BAD NEWS and DEADLY

Hold up, hold up, hold up... Crack is bad? Let me put my neighbors tv down and think about that one...

I watched Dylan's video on crack, I think I can use it. So I have a whole shit load of crack and I need to know how to use it effectively.

I was considering using it to man but between what I have read on here, and what I have heard from a doctor I work with in the ICU (im a nurse) not worth it. He said the reason its not approved in the U.S. Is because it can cause cardiac tissue necrosis.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

if you want to melt fat in the RIGHT way, safety first and get FAR more overall results, then you want to go with the enhanced super stack at sarmsx... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142&search=six+pack

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom