napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The dosages of Trenbolone

amahtez

Hello brothers, I wanted to educate myself based on YOUR personal usage of the PED Trenbolone and what Dosages can you compare and contrast with?
I have been interested in taking Tren but refuse too until I am thoroughly educated on the compound like the back of my hand. My question is in regards to Dosages; in the evidence supplied anecdotally and scientifically on the harshness and severity of this drug I opted to NEVER go above 375mg of Tren E, but before even considering 375mg I would like to ask you brothers.
What is the significant difference YOU HAVE NOTICED positively in the various dosages of Trenbolone?
From 200mg and Below too 400mg and above what have you noticed in a positive beneficial way? How do they compare?
Would low dose Tren be sufficient enough? Is anything above 400mg really a gamechanger or is it just increasing the side effect profile? IMO more isnt always better but i dont know.

I've done 350 all the way to 700. It's a wild ride no matter what the dosage you will get side effects. You just have to man up if you want the reward.

I find 200mg delivers fine results without the side effects becoming overwhelming, and I recommend using between 200-300mg your first time. While you will certainly see more intense results with higher dosing, you will also see scaling of the intensity of the side effects like night sweats, loss of appetite, trouble sleeping, diminishing cardiovascular capacity, poor decision making, aggression issues, etc.

I haven’t personally run tren but 3 of my good buddies have used it for years and each has had different takes on it.

You can 100% make sizable gains on 150-200mg tren ace a week. 350-400mg seems to be the sweet spot dosage where you get crazy benefits but the sides are still manageable.

Cb said above it’s really on what you can handle. One of my buddies won’t go past 200mg/week as he couldn’t handle the sides at higher doses. My other buddy is on the opposite spectrum he will run 600-700mg week of tren and can handle the sides.

Don’t think though that lower doses of tren won’t transform you if your diet and training are spot on.

there is no need, nor reason to ever exceed 400 mg of tren... thats the absolute max i recommend

Start low your first time because it hits hard and the results are great the first time even on a low dosage.

I highly recommend Tren Ace the first time around.

I find 200mg delivers fine results without the side effects becoming overwhelming, and I recommend using between 200-300mg your first time. While you will certainly see more intense results with higher dosing, you will also see scaling of the intensity of the side effects like night sweats, loss of appetite, trouble sleeping, diminishing cardiovascular capacity, poor decision making, aggression issues, etc.
I completely agree with this. With tren a little goes a long way. 200mg is a lot more than ot seems

I’ve tried a wide range, mostly to see what the max was and because I benefited from the mental side effects (I had low dopamine levels so Tren balanced my neurotransmitters).
These are recommended ranges to minimize side effects:

Bulking: Testosterone equal to or greater than Tren, no higher than 350/wk, side effects (prolactin, estrogen, anxiety) accelerate above this. Eat lots of carbs. Libido is great.

Cutting: Testosterone equal to or less than Tren. Side effects accelerate above 500mg/wk. Higher Tren increases metabolism and prevents fat gain, but sleep and energy sucks unless you are in keto at the higher doses. Libido is shit.

The highest I tried was 1400mg/wk briefly. I had anxiety, I was constantly hungry, and constantly fatigued like high dosing superdrol. Increased blood pressure and I had to halve my TRT dose of testosterone to help with side effects and my libido went from bad to absolute zero. Then I tried 1000mg/wk, which was manageable only because I’m highly tolerant to it but I lost a lot of body fat and cheat meals weren’t an issue. My good spot was 500mg-700mg for cutting while in keto, dropping to 350mg when I left keto to bulk. My recommendation is at max what I said in the bulking and cutting paragraphs, maybe better to aim for half that in most cases.

Top Bottom