napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosages

ro177lis

Dear, Dylan
Thanks a million for your videos I really appreciate it, learnt a lot form it. I have one question, I know which combination I'm gonna go with but the problem is the dosages I don't know how much should I take. Is there a way to know.

Thanks

Dear, Dylan
Thanks a million for your videos I really appreciate it, learnt a lot form it. I have one question, I know which combination I'm gonna go with but the problem is the dosages I don't know how much should I take. Is there a way to know.

Thanks

youre not giving much info for anyone to tell you the dosages of anything.. but just search on the forum and youll find the dosages of whatever it is youre going to be taking

There are no "set" dosages you should take. Everyone is different. For example, I prefer test to be pretty low on any cycle. It just helps me with my goals and keeps sides down. I usually run 200-300mg per week with any other compound I stack. Other guys need much more than that. Very user dependent. I suggest reading and researching these compounds and get a handle on things first.

Why don't you start with your stats, goals, and experience, and tell us what you were planning. You've given us no info to go on

well it makes it pretty damn difficult to answer you when you give me absolutely nothing to work with here man...

Top Bottom