napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosages

aaahoot

Hey am contemplating running either 300 test e 300 tren e and 800 eq or 450 test e 300 tren e and 600 eq? Goal is to stay as hard and dry as possible with diet in check with adex and caber used ofcourse. Thing is dylan says eq is good dosed at 800 and from my research the undecyclonate esther holds alot of weight that's why with eq doses are higher. Thing i'm concerned with is that my apetite has always been ravenous and am scared if i run the eq higher i's gna be harder to eat clean. Anyone has any input on eq appetite stimulation?

you can run it lower... 500-600 to try to control it but trust me, its not that bad... people make it out to be like you just smoked an ounce of weed or something... its not that bad on the hunger at all

I never noticed a difference in appetite on EQ myself. I'm hungry all the time regardless, but it didn't get worse while on it

I think hunger with AAS is relative to blood sugar levels. If the compound doesn't have an affect on your blood sugar it shouldn't be an issue. If it does then you will have issues. Deca affects my blood sugar significantly and the insulin spikes cause the hunger. That's what I've learned from it. There are also other factors such as the anabolic rating of the compound and nutrient partitioning.

I sure hope so. Anyway apologies for asking for a source but anywhere to get legit caber and prami? Cant get a hold of them anymore where i live they've tightened the laws and stuff and i'd hate to get the prolactin dick

Top Bottom