napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage timing for injectable anadrol?

jt88

I've heard that 50mg every day is the standard for injecting anadrol, but its hard to find much information on this online. Thoughts and opinions? I'm much more curious whether to inject ED or EOD as opposed to the actual dosage amount.

If you're running a cycle every day and if you're using it as a PWO an hour or two before training.

I would imagine taking it around the same time every day would be optimal then? any idea on the half life?

It's the same as the oral around 8 hours. I would inject an hour or two before training.

This is where i am slightly confused. I know the oral is usually taken at least twice a day, sometimes 3 times a day. why would one only inject once per day?

You really don't need to. Like I said inject it an hour or two before training. If you want to inject it 2 or 3 times a day go ahead but it's not something I would do or recommend.

Anytime I’ve had injectable orals, I always pin once a day roughly an hour pre workout. On non lifting days, yes I try to keep it relatively close to the same time for pins.

This is where i am slightly confused. I know the oral is usually taken at least twice a day, sometimes 3 times a day. why would one only inject once per day?

Regardless of whether it's oral or injectible, you really only need to dose once per day. You can split doses if you want but it's completely unnecessary. And dosing an injectible twice per day would just be absolutely insane. No reason for that at all.

ive ran anadrol several times and i assure you that it doesnt need to be split at all... im pretty sure one of my last logs speaks for itself and shows that is not necessary whatsoever

Huh, I’m curious how I would run anadrol. 8 hours in me would be closer to 3-4 hrs. Would I need to take double?

Huh, I’m curious how I would run anadrol. 8 hours in me would be closer to 3-4 hrs. Would I need to take double?
Just run the recommended dose and adjust as necessary. Not all sources, raws, quality, metabolisms are the same. That goes for any compound.

Top Bottom