napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage Timing

srt4wad

Ok, subject plans oh taking GW and S4 in the am. Now workout time is 5am M-F and off Sat and Sunday, cardio M, Thru and Sat mornings. With that being said when would be the best times to take gw and s4? 5am is not an issue during the week but on the weekends wake up time is around 7am. Also, being up that early should one take s4 at 5am or later? With S4's half life of about 6 hours should it be like 8am 2pm each day and GW 5am-7am each morning? Just want to make I keep the levels good during the whole day you know what I mean.

Thanks

Ok, subject plans oh taking GW and S4 in the am. Now workout time is 5am M-F and off Sat and Sunday, cardio M, Thru and Sat mornings. With that being said when would be the best times to take gw and s4? 5am is not an issue during the week but on the weekends wake up time is around 7am. Also, being up that early should one take s4 at 5am or later? With S4's half life of about 6 hours should it be like 8am 2pm each day and GW 5am-7am each morning? Just want to make I keep the levels good during the whole day you know what I mean.

Thanks

No need to overthink everything man. Just dose it when you get up on the days you get up later and then dose the S4 4-6 hours after that. A couple hours difference in your weekends won't make a bit of difference.

Top Bottom