napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage question from a follower

4fitnessbuff

Dylan

Whatsup, I have a question for you but I figured it be best if you had a little back story. Within the past year have been diagnosed with low t and after alot of time and thought decided to start trt. I'm 31 years old, had been a fitness enthusiast, hence this old email handle, but I never used steroids in my life before this point. In fact I never touched weights until I was 21. I had taken a hiatus from exercise around the age of 26 until just a couple months ago. My natural test levels came in at 233 when diagnosed. The reason all this started it becuase out of nowhere I had a stomach ulcer that caused me to lose 50lbs in 4 months. After the ulcer healed I absolutely couldnt get the weight back. I started at 235 and got below 175 at 6'4". Basically what I weighed in high school. So like I said I weighed my options, me and my wife own and run a successful glass company and my energy levels mood all that stuff was just not where it needed to be. So anyways I've been on for a couple months and I eat correctly, no junk at all(the ulcer is to thank for my new diet). Mood has somewhat leveled but my weight is only at 186. My question to you is, my dose is 200mgs/ml of cyp a week..does this sound like a situation where itd be ok to bump to 300-450mgs a week? My concerns are rising estrogen levels accompanied with the higher dose and my heart eventually becoming too large at a higher sustained dose. With my natural weight being around 220 to 230 would the bump in the dose maybe get ke closer to what my natural production maybe was?
I had never had bloods until diagnosed so I dont have any old records.

Thanks for taking the time. Your the first ive asked this question if that means anything.

No. Definitely not. Give your trt time to kick in and give yourself time back to consistent training and dieting. A minimum of 6-12 months.

no, not even close.. you need to allow your trt plenty of time to get going... you need to discuss this with your doctor in terms of your condition and what to expect... there is no cookie cutter answer here for everyone... everyone has different conditions that need analyzed and looked into thoroughly...

You say you are worried about estrogen conversion did you doctor not give I anything for that? Are you self treating and diagnosing? The point of TRT is to put u at normal range and you should never need to go above 200 mg a week unless your blasting

Im up to 225lbs, I just had to give it some more time it looks like. Thanks guys, and RUCing, no I didnt self diagnose and treat. "Blasting" would maybe be something someone would do to get closer to there body's maximum potential but from what I understand that's a "bro" term. This was all a serious problem I underwent almost a year ago now and I never once used anything until a month after my doctor mentioned trt to me the first time. The reason I chose to sign up for this forum is becuase I could tell Dylan knew what he was talking about and I knew he'd give me a solid answer.

Top Bottom