napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dosage on mini pct

bluebarry

hey ,

taking GW and clomid for mini pct after my cyle, just wonder what are the proper dosage . should i still be taking split GW dosage or just all 20mg all at once in the am, and how is the dosage run on clomid ? 50mgs ( full dropper ) first week then the last 3 weeks drop to 20mgs?

thanks

should i be splitting the dosages in GW? once in the am and then once 30 mins before work out? or does that not matter?

should i be splitting the dosages in GW? once in the am and then once 30 mins before work out? or does that not matter?
no, you do not split the doses.. take it all at once 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, take it at the same time you normally do on workout days

cool, thanks alot, cause i know alot of people say do split dosage on GW when you use it on a cycle, but no talk on split dosage when using it on pct

cool, thanks alot, cause i know alot of people say do split dosage on GW when you use it on a cycle, but no talk on split dosage when using it on pct
who told you to split the doses like that? that's not how you use it at all... you can but that's not the recommended way to use it at all...

Top Bottom