napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage and cycle advice

Sweetjones

So after hearing input and doin some research I've decided that my bulking recomp cycle will be test cyp, deca, and eq. I was thinking running 500mg test, deca 400mg, eq 600mg a week. Prob 14 wks. Def have aromasin, caber and gw for the cycle as well. I'll take all advice and make adjustments as needed. Will be first time running eq and deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like an amazing cycle but from what others have said on here about eq i think you might wanna go on the higher end. But im sure someone will chime in. Keep us posted bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

i would go 400/400 with test and deca and 800 for eq... everything else looks great.. gw at 20 mg per day...

Dylan would you recommend the test and deca dosages be split up in the week like Monday and Friday at 200 mg each or just 400 in one shot thanks bro I'm thinking of running a similar cycle

Dont mean to hijack the post but might be some useful info for Jones as well.

So after hearing input and doin some research I've decided that my bulking recomp cycle will be test cyp, deca, and eq. I was thinking running 500mg test, deca 400mg, eq 600mg a week. Prob 14 wks. Def have aromasin, caber and gw for the cycle as well. I'll take all advice and make adjustments as needed. Will be first time running eq and deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go 16 weeks on it, and run the eq at 800 for best results bro

Dylan would you recommend the test and deca dosages be split up in the week like Monday and Friday at 200 mg each or just 400 in one shot thanks bro I'm thinking of running a similar cycle

yes, definitely split the doses, not just one shot per week

Top Bottom