napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Donating Blood options

JL14028

I'm ineligible to donate blood according to the Red Cross. What are my other options? Can I ask my doctor to take some out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if its not too personal why are you ineligible? did you answer the questions too truthfully? I know with tattoos and being overseas is a disqualifier for some time

if its not too personal why are you ineligible? did you answer the questions too truthfully? I know with tattoos and being overseas is a disqualifier for some time

Yeah...they very seldom turn anyone away. HIV, Hep, and the possibility of hep from recent tats.. and underweight. Then there are some questions about steroids in which you should answer no.

I was an IV drug user (heroin) from age 15-26. I stopped 13 years ago and have never tested positive for any std's. (Thank you God)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya I aint sure, but once you answer those questions you are in the system. maybe you can ask cwrose he is a medic maybe you can get some local emt school to pull it out for you and discard it, worth the question

ya I aint sure, but once you answer those questions you are in the system. maybe you can ask cwrose he is a medic maybe you can get some local emt school to pull it out for you and discard it, worth the question

Ok yeah I saw that post after I posted this one thanks brother

There's about a thousand things that disqualify you from donating. If it were me, and I had no infectious duseases, I'd lie on those questions. Who gives a fuck if you used heroine years ago? Their concern is possible dirty needles so I'd just lie and give. All that does is fuck those in need out of blood and fuck those that want to give good viable units

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There's about a thousand things that disqualify you from donating. If it were me, and I had no infectious duseases, I'd lie on those questions. Who gives a fuck if you used heroine years ago? Their concern is possible dirty needles so I'd just lie and give. All that does is fuck those in need out of blood and fuck those that want to give good viable units

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I hear ya RickRock...that's probably the way I'm gonna go.

I made a mistake and told them I inject steroids. Then I called them after and told them that was a mistake and I have never did that. Try calling them and tell them you've never done that. Even tho you said you did they say your mind blanked and was so nervous about the whole blood drawing

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't think they'd argue with you and try to dig up your past dirt. Just try. I did it and it worked

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom