domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donating Blood options

Donating Blood options

I'm ineligible to donate blood according to the Red Cross. What are my other options? Can I ask my doctor to take some out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if its not too personal why are you ineligible? did you answer the questions too truthfully? I know with tattoos and being overseas is a disqualifier for some time

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    if its not too personal why are you ineligible? did you answer the questions too truthfully? I know with tattoos and being overseas is a disqualifier for some time

Yeah...they very seldom turn anyone away. HIV, Hep, and the possibility of hep from recent tats.. and underweight. Then there are some questions about steroids in which you should answer no.

I was an IV drug user (heroin) from age 15-26. I stopped 13 years ago and have never tested positive for any std's. (Thank you God)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shoulda said no to that as well, but I get it you don't want to risk anyones safety

shoulda said no to that as well, but I get it you don't want to risk anyones safety
    They test the blood after you donate it right?

I've been tested for stds 2 a year for years so I know I'm negative.

Quote Originally Posted by JL14028 View Post
    They test the blood after you donate it right?

I've been tested for stds 2 a year for years so I know I'm negative.
    I see no reason that they would not take your blood.

ya I aint sure, but once you answer those questions you are in the system. maybe you can ask cwrose he is a medic maybe you can get some local emt school to pull it out for you and discard it, worth the question

ya I aint sure, but once you answer those questions you are in the system. maybe you can ask cwrose he is a medic maybe you can get some local emt school to pull it out for you and discard it, worth the question
    Ok yeah I saw that post after I posted this one thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I see no reason that they would not take your blood.
    Right on Jake thanks