napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Donating blood

Jbatty62

Hey bro donating blood today they told me not to workout after. Is it that serious. Cause I need them gains!! No but really anyone have some experience or knowledge on this .

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think it just depends on the person, some people will be perfectly fine and others will get dizzy, faint etc. If I feel fine within a few hours I still hit the gym that night

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Hey bro donating blood today they told me not to workout after. Is it that serious. Cause I need them gains!! No but really anyone have some experience or knowledge on this .

I wouldn't workout after donating. Wait until the next day. It wont kill you to take a rest day bro. Your body needs to replenish fluids over the next 12-16 hours. You just lost 10% of your blood volume

I lift Tuesday-Saturday so I always donate on Monday's. I wouldn't risk working out that day even though I feel fine after

BTW this is yesterday...

af3ebd5a7992328678adc17e285c9130.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Oneblood advises not to do anything strenuous after donating for 24 hours. Number 1) you just gave a good amount of blood (fluid) you don't want to get dehydrated. 2) You just had a fairly large needle in your vein for 10-15 min. I would bet if you over did it you could cause some damage.

Better to be safe. I always work out first then donate after.

Thanks guys yeah I'm headed home to lay down on the couch kind of feeling a little lethargic actually go drink some water take a nap thanks for the input fellas

Thanks guys yeah I'm headed home to lay down on the couch kind of feeling a little lethargic actually go drink some water take a nap thanks for the input fellas

Now you know. Lol
Feel better man. Hit it hard tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I was overdue for my last donation and on cycle few weeks ago..

Wanna hear the crazy part? Took seven minutes to fill quart. He was like.. You feel OK? Your done.. Walked out like a boss.. But was overdue. Message being donate, and donate often. Only benificial.

Believe in the unbelievable.
Thanks bro. Definatly going to to be part of my life now. Felt lethargic awhile ago took a nap and wow! I feel great.

Top Bottom